Palestinian militants launch dozens of rockets into Israel. Sirens are heard across the country

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANC backs Palestine actions in Israel that have left hundreds dead, thousands wounded​

The ANC says the actions of Palestinian Hamas militants in Israel were justified because of Israel's continued occupation of Palestinian land.

On Sunday, ANC spokesperson Mahlengi Bhengu-Motsiri said Palestinian militants had no choice in choosing the escalation of violence because of Israel.

pre or post NAKBA,
You seem confused between Israel and the Palestinian Territories. Did you go to school?
extensively.

Pick a date to defend your nonsense at.

LossOfLandMapCard.png

pre or post NAKBA,

extensively.

Pick a date to defend your nonsense at.

LossOfLandMapCard.png
Now for the cherry on the top. I'm not sure why some folks in here are still using the right to exist narrative. This whole timeline basically renewed old religious wounds. @Solarion perhaps you onto something someone is definitely benefiting from this, even after Israel paints this whole map white, turmoil will most likely spill over into the neighbouring countries.

Last edited:
F76ycgeWoAAobCt

Do the Ukraine simps know they're batting for the wrong team in this thread? :unsure:

@Mirai where are you my dude? Could use your expertise on symbolism for this one... :giggle:

whats interesting with this war is seeing the BIAS and Racism in Full force.
love comparing what Western media VS Israeli Media is reporting.

also Love MYBB Not promoting it, took me a few attempts to finally see the topic.

View attachment 1598974

That terrorist state will be freed soon enough. Just not in the way their evil minds think…:)

ANC backs Palestine actions in Israel that have left hundreds dead, thousands wounded​

Id expect nothing less from the Racist ANC, maybe the ANC will show their true colours and kick the Israeli ambassador out, like their Iranian Masters want them to.
after all anybody who drives to the airport and sees this Billboard knows on what side the ANC is on:

1696772340304.png

Last edited:
whats interesting with this war is seeing the BIAS and Racism in Full force.
love comparing what Western media VS Israeli Media is reporting.

also Love MYBB Not promoting it, took me a few attempts to finally see the topic.
Didn't you block me because I was posting Israeli articles about Israelis being mean to Palestinians.

Maybe that's why you didn't see it, my delicate flower.

The cancerous SA regime has blamed the mass slaughter of civilians on Israel's "occupation," ingoring the fact that Gaza is completely Judenrein/Jew free. And whatever blockage there is of the area involves Egypt too.

Well now the terrorist gave Israel justification to wipe all the green of that map and possibly expand into Jordan aswell.

They can finally end this conflict.
There's a reason they tried to avoid gobbling up the last little green bits, though.

The cancerous SA regime has blamed the mass slaughter of civilians on Israel's "occupation," ingoring the fact that Gaza is completely Judenrein/Jew free. And whatever blockage there is of the area involves Egypt too.
Relevance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back