Panic buying morons - covid is coming for you

Bismuth

Expert Member
Received a video between all the Covid propaganda, showed someone sneezing/coughing and touching people wearing masks, as they passed on the escalator. Real or not, it was as funny as hell!

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
Was she out shopping for a few things and taking precautions or was she really a panic buyer, fully laden trolley and all? If the former, then you were the **** in the situation ..... obviously if the latter, it's funny but also dof to get that close to someone just for lols *shrug*

3WA

Executive Member
Poor women probably already has the virus and tried containing it with her "outfit" and fear of getting too close.
Which leads to the question: what the hell do you do if you live alone, have all the symptoms, and are refused a test? Do you just go grocery shopping?

Daruk

Honorary Master
Which leads to the question: what the hell do you do if you live alone, have all the symptoms, and are refused a test? Do you just go grocery shopping?
I see a business opportunity... screenprinted T-shirts 'Hug me, I have Covid-19'
Should give you a wide berth everywhere you go.

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
I don't want to see what the infection tally is. Must've spiked in the last 3 days.

Presi should've delayed it till the 1st.

Polymathic

Honorary Master
It's insane now, roads outside the local Spar people are driving like total twats

Neuk_

Expert Member
Popped out to Builders Warehouse quick which wasn't too bad but the Craighall Spar looked crazy as I drove past. We are just waiting for a 48kg LPG gas bottle which we don't strictly need now and then we are done for a little while.

Last edited:

Hamster

Resident Rodent
Had to go to Fourways Mall to get a 12v cooler (we've had no power for over 24 hours and Eskom isn't interested in fixing it).

Apart from the guy willingly standing there documenting something on his video camera thing, this is what the entrance to Game looks like:

3D92ADD2-E618-4112-B931-336BF142F605.jpeg

Pox

Expert Member
Logic:
Limit the numbers inside the shops to keep contact limited
Do nothing about queues outside.