Parents board flight, forget toddler at airport on their first day in Canada

MeNeZ

Expert Member
I guess they're not used to having the kid around yet...HTF do you forget a kid?

The_Unbeliever

Honorary Master
Hoe vergeet jy 'n baba?

Aaaaai mense!!! :rolleyes:

Gebeur as jy haastig is met baie pakkerasies... :eek:

When the flight landed in Winnipeg, the airline put the child's father aboard a flight to Vancouver to retrieve the child.

Ten minste was die lugredery bereid om te help.

Shame, die arme kind.

springbokkie

Well reading the rest of the story, sheds more light to the story... :rolleyes:

Parreno thought his son, J.M., was with his wife and the boy's grandparents, who were running ahead of him. Meanwhile, they thought he had the 23-month-old.

The family members were sitting in separate sections of the plane, and had no idea their son was wandering around Vancouver airport alone between the security checkpoint and the gates.

kaspaas

Expert Member
Happens more often than you think - Mom believes kid is with Dad, and Dad kid is with Mom...

I've recently witnessed a panic attack when Mom and Dad met in a shopping centre and Son was not with the other. Fortunately the kid was also at lost/found security

vespax

Expert Member
It happens. How many times was I lost in shopping centres or public carnivals as a small kid? lots.

Fortunatly the kid was fine. :)

killadoob

Honorary Master
just remember guys, some ppl dont have good memories and while a child is not something you should forget it does happen

i can imagine myself doing something like this luckily for me my fiancee would remember

or should i say lucky for our future baby :)