Parents fume as black and white grade R children are 'separated' in North West classroom

access

Executive Member
how about another mother complains that her white child must share a desk while the black kids get their own space.

Craig

Honorary Master
It took you way less time to take offence without even finding out why the teacher seated them like that. It is the first day of school, for all we know the kids might have been sorted like that so that the teacher could talk to them and get to know them in their home language before moving the class around.

But no, RASIST!!!!
Please quote where I took offence, or shouted racism. I said it's looks dodgy. And it does.

Solarion

Honorary Master
Non white kids wanted to be closer to the door aka escape route.

This is proper ghetto planning that, always be prepared to GTFO quickly if some homie starts popping caps
or in case the police show up.

access

Executive Member
Non white kids wanted to be closer to the door aka escape route.

This is proper ghetto planning that, always be prepared to GTFO quickly if some homie starts popping caps
or the police show up.
haha ya see! its not just me

im sure i heard this in comedy skit

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
So what really happened? Did the teacher go tell them to sit there? What was the reason?

ponder

Honorary Master
Well, they send nudes in the school hockey groups out there so I'm going to assume they are quite progressive actually.
Don't mistake a mistake for being progressive, they probably moved towns after that incident...

Craig

Honorary Master
So what really happened? Did the teacher go tell them to sit there? What was the reason?
That teacher is fcked like a Zuma wife when her turns comes up, it doesn't matter what anyone says now it will just look like excuses. Chances are the school will throw her/him/it under the bus.

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
That teacher is fcked like a Zuma wife when her turns comes up, it doesn't matter what anyone says now it will just look like excuses. Chances are the school will throw her/him/it under the bus.
Yep,

hungrymamba

Mybroadband will forever be racist... The bile some of you spew in trying to defend this rubbish is the reason why our country is k@k. I just feel sorry for your kids if you have any, they will not survive in the world with your genes running through their veins

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
I would've bet on it taking at least 2 pages before someone whipped up the courage to try and defend something like this. 4 minutes must be a record of some kind.
Sometimes the most logical explanation is the explanation. Unless you are a racist and wants to see racism in everything.

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
Mybroadband will forever be racist... The bile some of you spew in trying to defend this rubbish is the reason why our country is k@k. I just feel sorry for your kids if you have any, they will not survive in the world.
Aaaw shame. :ROFL:

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Pretty much, and regardless of the actual reason (being logical or racist or whatever) someones career and life is screwed.

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
Mybroadband will forever be racist... The bile some of you spew in trying to defend this rubbish is the reason why our country is k@k. I just feel sorry for your kids if you have any, they will not survive in the world with your genes running through their veins
:ROFL: this chop