Parents fume as black and white grade R children are 'separated' in North West classroom

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
Most intelligent people know all the pics are out, the metadats shows they were taken 6 minutes apart and that is that ....... but nope, the dumbs are saying that those other pics were taken specifically after the 1st pic went viral and got everyone in a huff, damn the 6 minutes. When TF does anything happen in 6 minutes in this bloody place :rolleyes:

dj2381

Expert Member
If I'm in a chat with said journalist, and he/she/it makes a claim, I will definitely ask for proof. But being a newspaper, with the possibility of being sued, you have no choice but to assume their statements are true. If not, a person against who something is said/done has recourse in law.

A random anonymous guy on the internet making claims on the other hand, nobody has recourse against him/her/it. So yes, you will be asked to verify your claims, as it has always been done around here. It's only now that some slimey person (probably an estate agent or car salesman) is trying to get around proving his crap because he knows it's HS.

If she is so oblivious to her surroundings I really doubt she is a good teacher anyway. So good riddance to bad rubbish.
The best kind of teacher that doesn't get herself and the children involved in politics, maybe you want your little ones brain washed, that's on you.

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
Eusebius has a take on this. - not your BFF I know.. :ROFL:
This twat sits up awake at night waiting for shyte like this to break.

He should address the issue of majority dynamics. Imagine if there were 4 white kids and 20 black kids. It would be exactly the same with the white kids having to - as he said anthropomorphize to the black kids.

dj2381

Expert Member
What gives you that idea?
If your kids along with a few others decided by themselves to sit by themselves in a group because they want to, are you going to call the teacher useless for not making them sit with the rest of the kids?

lunch

https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/...chooling-disrupted-in-a-divided-town-20190111

Van Wyk replied that the situation became more dangerous when scores of white men arrived at the school on Thursday, wearing bullet proof vests and carrying guns.
"They were there to protect the school. Blacks wanted to petrol bomb the school. They wanted to burn the school, learners and later burn our town," said Bouer.
Anyone else feels like this is a sign of things to come in this shithole

thechamp

Honorary Master
"I looked at the picture and saw nothing wrong. Children were separated in class for them to know each other according to their race. It is [not] fair for their teacher to be suspended. It was not her fault at all. She told us she liked all her children in her class," said Venter
Nice one Venter, but why should the children know each other according to their race?

ekske1

Executive Member