Parents fume as black and white grade R children are 'separated' in North West classroom

Nice one Venter, but why should the children know each other according to their race?
You will keep on twisting to suit your narrative. Thanks to people like you the school is not running today. how does that make you feel? Will you be happy once everyone in this country are beggars?

ekske1

Expert Member
yes true. first day at school, scared kids sticking to what they know and feel comfortable with...

those 4 kids are clever, they are heavily outnumbered, they have their escape route planned. :D
Or just got introduced to the Race Currency™

rietrot

Honorary Master
What is going to happen, war?
What do you think. One group of idiots throwing petrol bombs and kill someone another group protecting the school kills someone back and a small amount of people (say 1% of the population) 500k people all join in and take sides. How does that end?

Craig

Honorary Master
If your kids along with a few others decided by themselves to sit by themselves in a group because they want to, are you going to call the teacher useless for not making them sit with the rest of the kids?
That's the thing, my kids has always attended mixed schools, and I have never ever seen these kids group like that. Maybe that town is just messed up. Margaret should move her beautifully landscaped punani somewhere else. That town deserves nothing but rain forests.

thechamp

Honorary Master
You will keep on twisting to suit your narrative. Thanks to people like you the school is not running today. how does that make you feel? Will you be happy once everyone in this country are beggars?
People like me? I can assure you I am nothing like those buffoons, who wears a bulletproof and carry a gun to school? how uncivilized...

Last edited:

thechamp

Honorary Master
What do you think. One group of idiots throwing petrol bombs and kill someone another group protecting the school kills someone back and a small amount of people (say 1% of the population) 500k people all join in and take sides. How does that end?
So are you prepared? I am going to mobilise the aMabutho as soon as I am done posting on MyBb.

Azg

Expert Member
If your kids along with a few others decided by themselves to sit by themselves in a group because they want to, are you going to call the teacher useless for not making them sit with the rest of the kids?
Are you claiming the teacher asked the kids to choose where they wanted to seat, the kids decided on their own seating arrangement, and then the teacher placed the name tags on the desks afterwards? Have you really run out of excuses?

rietrot

Honorary Master
So are you prepared? I am going to mobilise the aMabutho as soon as I am done posting on MyBb.
Yes I've been preparing for this from a very young age. If this escalate any more I'm going to spend the weekend digging up the guns on my uncle's old farm. Just hope the new farmer that the government gave the land to didn't find it.

Eniigma

Expert Member
Dafaq? Going from a group of kids seperated in one photo, to all out race war?

Cool, cool, cool, cool.

You people in this thread are cray-cray.

oh thank ****. At least we know you'll never be done posting here.

dj2381

Expert Member
Are you claiming the teacher asked the kids to choose where they wanted to seat, the kids decided on their own seating arrangement, and then the teacher placed the name tags on the desks afterwards? Have you really run out of excuses?
Were the name tags on the desk that of the students that were sitting there during tea time? I seriously don't know, was it mentioned in any news articles? Pics were 6 minutes apart, were the name tags moved when the kids moved?

Eniigma

Expert Member
Does stuff like this, the story making the news, being shared on social media or being discussed over 44+ pages here actually help or hinder the country?

This was/is an incident that could and should have been handled locally by the school and parents without any outside influence and interreference. Honestly the rest of SA didn't need to know about it. Those who don't have direct or indirect involvement through family, friends or co-workers, how does this improve your life in anyway?

Instead now we have people up an arms all over the place screaming about racism. Further division being sown across the country. If I recall there was even protestors and stones being thrown around the school all because of this, probably by a bunch of people that had nothing to do with this otherwise. (really can't be arsed to read all 44 pages of this and the related stories).

Seems we as a country love to pick at any and every scab of racism and pick and pick till it's big bloody mess. Yes, issues need to be tackled and dealt with, but they also don't need to become media circuses and have shitstorms on here and social media.

I'm not defending or dismissing what happened, just saying it really is being blown out of proportion and is probably causing more harm than good.

Last edited:

sparticus

Expert Member
Does stuff like this, the story making the news, being shared on social media or being discussed over 44+ pages here actually help or hinder the country?

This was/is an incident that could and should have been handled locally by the school and parents without any outside influence and interreference. Honestly the rest of SA didn't need to know about it. Those who don't have direct or indirect involvement through family, friends or co-workers, how does this improve your life in anyway?

Instead now we have people up an arms all over the place screaming about racism. Further division being sown across the country. If I recall there was even protestors and stones being thrown around the school all because of this, probably by a bunch of people that had nothing to do with this otherwise. (really can't be arsed to read all 44 pages of this and the related stories).

Seems we as a country love to pick at any and every scab of racism and pick and pick till it's big bloody mess. Yes, issues need to be tackled and dealt with, but they also don't need to become media circuses and have shitstorms on here and social media.

I'm not defending or dismissing what happened, just saying it really is being blown out of proportion and is probably causing more harm than good.

About the most sensible thing said here in a long time

What is this with name tags? Has anyone got any kind of proof what is on those alleged name tags on the desks? If not STFU.

This is how the ANC stays in power. Personally I see no hope of this country getting beyond skin color. The last couple of years have driven that point home.

Eniigma

Expert Member
This is how the ANC stays in power. Personally I see no hope of this country getting beyond skin color. The last couple of years have driven that point home.
I agree with you on the first statement.

It's up to us how we respond to it.

Hopefully next week when the story about (alleged) racism at xzy school or some idiot says something stupid on facebook we end up with a thread that dies after a page or two.