Parents fume as black and white grade R children are 'separated' in North West classroom

Azg

Expert Member
What is this with name tags? Has anyone got any kind of proof what is on those alleged name tags on the desks? If not STFU.
That's why the Dept of Education is investigating. None of you posting lame excuses for this idiocy have any proof so you too can STFU.

The issue of the name tags was mentioned by one of the parents and I quote - "When I got to the class before school in the morning, all the children's names were already written on the desks they were supposed to sit at. The labels had been put on their tables and their aprons,"
https://www.timeslive.co.za/news/so...-black-and-white-kids-but-moms-not-buying-it/

That's why the Dept of Education is investigating. None of you posting lame excuses for this idiocy have any proof so you too can STFU.

The issue of the name tags was mentioned by one of the parents and I quote - "When I got to the class before school in the morning, all the children's names were already written on the desks they were supposed to sit at. The labels had been put on their tables and their aprons,"
https://www.timeslive.co.za/news/so...-black-and-white-kids-but-moms-not-buying-it/
Then it would be easy to verify if the kids (on the photo) were sitting where they were allocated to sit. What 'investigation' is required to verify this fact? It would take me 20 seconds to verify it. This investigation smells like BS.

surface

Expert Member
So are you prepared? I am going to mobilise the aMabutho as soon as I am done posting on MyBb.
None of them are in SA - who are you going to fight with? Some are driven to sea, some are being genocided as we speak, some are uplifting economies of australia, canada, some are doing humanitarian work under Peter dutton and so on..

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
Ah so a (obviously non hysterical biased idiot) parent was at the school 'before school' and saw these tags ....... case closed, burn it down for racism

Slootvreter

Honorary Master

So it's blatant racism, and that's that?

surface

Expert Member
Every time I see him it looks like he's eaten more garage pies.
No idea really - does he have a TV show? - I listen to Radio 702 - funny is that I started listening to his show when highly skilled and high IQ myBB members showed their immense hatred towards him in several posts.

winner

You assume people support her because she is white. If the colour roles were reversed here, I, for one, would be viewing this situation in the same way. I don't think this teacher separated the kids for reasons of racism or malice. She would need to be out of her gourd to do so in SA and then post pictures to the parents.

If it turns out I am wrong, then I concede.

By the same token I could say that the torch and pitchforks crowd only ever appears when a white person is under fire for something. For the rest of the mess, they're never anywhere to be found - like clockwork.

You are the one ignoring things like the metadata and focusing exclusively on race. Catch you on the next white witch hunt!
So if the children were separated because of language issues and the photos where the black children were now mingling with everybody were not taken afterwards as a cover up, what became of the language issue when the children were now interacting with each other?
. I hope you can clarify on this

surface

Expert Member
It is getting worse year by year. It will not improve as black kids are indoctrinated from very young to hate whites. There is a video of this earlier in the thread.
Dude, do you ever talk to black people ? Why do you have such hateful posts spewing nonsense? I have reported you for this post - for what it is worth.

Last edited:

surface

Expert Member
You are correct, comments on social media are not the opinion of the majority of blacks.
And I can only hope that vrotappel and rietrot are not representatives of afrikaner people. There are at least 15 members on this forum that seem to speak same type of garbage as these 2.

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
You are correct, comments on social media are not the opinion of the majority of blacks.
500 daily racist posts per article on avg - not the majority of blacks .......... 1x Dutchy spews out a racist post - indicative of all whites / all whites are racist

Yeah, no

Mista_Mobsta

Does stuff like this, the story making the news, being shared on social media or being discussed over 44+ pages here actually help or hinder the country?

This was/is an incident that could and should have been handled locally by the school and parents without any outside influence and interreference. Honestly the rest of SA didn't need to know about it. Those who don't have direct or indirect involvement through family, friends or co-workers, how does this improve your life in anyway?

Instead now we have people up an arms all over the place screaming about racism. Further division being sown across the country. If I recall there was even protestors and stones being thrown around the school all because of this, probably by a bunch of people that had nothing to do with this otherwise. (really can't be arsed to read all 44 pages of this and the related stories).

Seems we as a country love to pick at any and every scab of racism and pick and pick till it's big bloody mess. Yes, issues need to be tackled and dealt with, but they also don't need to become media circuses and have shitstorms on here and social media.

I'm not defending or dismissing what happened, just saying it really is being blown out of proportion and is probably causing more harm than good.
Then again NOT making the headlines and causing national outrage are stories such as this:
Under the Rug