Parents fume as black and white grade R children are 'separated' in North West classroom

Craig

Honorary Master
And I can only hope that vrotappel and rietrot are not representatives of afrikaner people. There are at least 15 members on this forum that seem to speak same type of garbage as these 2.
Luckily not. Not one of my white/black/coloured colleagues or friends speaks like some on here. Most of them are well adjusted normal people. If you judge a race on what the minority of them are like on social media you would swear we already have war going on.

surface

Executive Member
Luckily not. Not one of my white/black/coloured colleagues or friends speaks like some on here. Most of them are well adjusted normal people. If you judge a race on what the minority of them are like on social media you would swear we already have war going on.
I somehow think many such members here don't have much contact with black colleagues (Except probably when dealing with govt department such as home affairs). Ignorance is known to breed hatred.

DreamKing

Executive Member
I really don't understand this type of racial conflict, what you guys are going to achieve?

if you ask me, I will tell you, you want to make this country moving forward, even that teacher is really a racist. you should make an excuse for her she is not a racist, but not the other way round.

keep escalating for this type of stupid racial conflict, I can tell you "war" is unavoidable.

animehero

Expert Member
In what was once South Africa, the ANC maintains its hold on its 9 districts by forcing them each to select two politicians, called Tributes, to compete in a nationally televised event called the Hunger Games.

Craig

Honorary Master
I somehow think many such members here don't have much contact with black colleagues (Except probably when dealing with govt department such as home affairs). Ignorance is known to breed hatred.
You might just be right. Out in the wild though everyone gets along without drama. I had 3 social functions in my new function venue in December, mixed gang, not a single racial issue. Not even when almost everyone was drunk. Then we got on even better.

Maybe that's the problem in this country, we don't drink enough.

Flanders

Honorary Master
. I hope you can clarify on this
You talking to me?

No I can't. Can you? No you can't.

But you'd made up your mind within moments of seeing the picture so what difference does it make?

doubletrouble

Expert Member
It is being reported that the teacher who was suspended after a photo of Laerskool Schweizer-Reneke Grade R pupils, seemingly separated on the basis of their race, has left the town.

Netwerk24 is reporting that the woman and her family didn't feel safe after a storm erupted over the photograph.

Protesters – many wearing EFF regalia – made their way onto the premises on Thursday morning while North West Education MEC Sello Lehari was visiting the school.
https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/teacher-at-centre-of-laerskool-schweizer-reneke-storm-leaves-town-20190111
Another version of events further down in the article.

surface

Executive Member
You might just be right. Out in the wild though everyone gets along without drama. I had 3 social functions in my new function venue in December, mixed gang, not a single racial issue. Not even when almost everyone was drunk. Then we got on even better.

Have you asked uncomfortable questions like "Do you think BEE policies are equal to apartheid policies?" - which is the common view here?

As you can guess, I did ask such questions and as a result not a very popular guy. :ROFL:

haha - drink together - that will address many things - for sure.

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
"My child claims that he is being ill-treated by white children in the school. He complains that white children refuse to play with blacks and call them klein swartetjies. My child doesn't know what racism is.
utter shyte, kids that young don't know racism on the whole ...... and he throws in that his kid doesn't know racism but the white kids do, twat

Craig

Honorary Master
Have you asked uncomfortable questions like "Do you think BEE policies are equal to apartheid policies?" - which is the common view here?

As you can guess, I did ask such questions and as a result not a very popular guy. :ROFL:

haha - drink together - that will address many things - for sure.
They are all much smarter than me. So they know how to respond to that. Me on the other, what comes up in the mind, comes out of the mouth.

Azg

Expert Member
utter shyte, kids that young don't know racism on the whole ...... and he throws in that his kid doesn't know racism but the white kids do, twat
My assumption is the white kids don't know / understand racism as well. They however do parrot what their racist parents say.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
My assumption is the white kids don't know / understand racism as well. They however do parrot what their racist parents say.
I would hazard a guess that that would be perfectly true for the black kids as well.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
10 Stages of Genocide.
Stage 4 : Dehumanization
At this stage, hate propaganda in print and on hate radios is used to make the victims seem like villains.

Don't know but calling all white children Racist sure as fck seems to me like making an entire ethnicity the villain.
It fits the definition. It was printed. It was on the Radio. It was on the TV.

But whatever. Lets ignore it.
I agree with you 100%

Craig

Honorary Master
After reading the article it appears dehuminization of whites is now in full effect. Going as far as to state that all white children are rascists is clearly bordering dehumanizing.

Now not even white kids are kids, they are now racists. Whites people therfor are not people but racists. The term racist does not refer to a people but to a ethnicity.

So you now effectively dehumanized whites in totality the moment you went as far as stating all white children are racist.

So when those mobs descend on innocent families they feel absolutely no remorse for they did not torture rape or kill a person. They killed a racist.

If you cannot see this then perhaps you are part of the agenda / problem.
You remind a lot of my 7 yo daughter. She has a flair for drama, and even the smallest thing can lead to a complete break down and a sea of dramatics.

thechamp

Honorary Master
After reading the article it appears dehuminization of whites is now in full effect. Going as far as to state that all white children are rascists is clearly bordering dehumanizing.

Now not even white kids are kids, they are now racists. Whites people therfor are not people but racists. The term racist does not refer to a people but to a ethnicity.

So you now effectively dehumanized whites in totality the moment you went as far as stating all white children are racist.

So when those mobs descend on innocent families they feel absolutely no remorse for they did not torture rape or kill a person. They killed a racist.

If you cannot see this then perhaps you are part of the agenda / problem.
Which article were you reading?