Parents fume as black and white grade R children are 'separated' in North West classroom

thechamp

Honorary Master
After reading the article it appears dehuminization of whites is now in full effect. Going as far as to state that all white children are rascists is clearly bordering dehumanizing.

Now not even white kids are kids, they are now racists. Whites people therfor are not people but racists. The term racist does not refer to a people but to a ethnicity.

So you now effectively dehumanized whites in totality the moment you went as far as stating all white children are racist.

So when those mobs descend on innocent families they feel absolutely no remorse for they did not torture rape or kill a person. They killed a racist.

If you cannot see this then perhaps you are part of the agenda / problem.
Which article were you reading?

And I can only hope that vrotappel and rietrot are not representatives of afrikaner people. There are at least 15 members on this forum that seem to speak same type of garbage as these 2.
What garbage? Go check your blacktwitter notifications.

surface

Expert Member
Cool now go watch the video.
I am Indian and have met more racially prejudiced/racist Indians than blacks. Hardly any blacks in fact. You Afrikaner guys on myBB are not helping your community by your atrocious rabble rousing, war mongering and white genocide thumping. This reminds me of swart gevaar that I read - strangely enough history is repeating in this context - at least by members like you. I think that's it for me - some of you guys are way beyond pathetic to engage in any discussion.

I am Indian and have met more racially prejudiced/racist Indians than blacks. Hardly any blacks in fact. You Afrikaner guys on myBB are not helping your community by your atrocious rabble rousing, war mongering and white genocide thumping. This reminds me of swart gevaar that I read - strangely enough history is repeating in this context - at least by members like you. I think that's it for me - some of you guys are way beyond pathetic to engage in any discussion.
So no opinion on the video? You condone it?

You said you reported me. For what? There is the video. Explain yourself.

I bet you can't. I don't care whether your Indian, black, white or martian. It's irrelevant.

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
So no opinion on the video? You condone it?

You said you reported me. For what? There is the video. Explain yourself.

I bet you can't. I don't care whether your Indian, black, white or martian. It's irrelevant.
He'll ignore the video, which is what your post (that he reported) was about ..... the stupid by some of these, it burns :laugh:

ponder

Honorary Master
You Afrikaner guys on myBB are not helping your community by your atrocious rabble rousing, war mongering and white genocide thumping.
You can't lump all afrikaans people on mybb together like that, it's like lumping all black people together with the eff/blf for example.

Having spent most of my life in kzn I also noticed the blatant racism of indians towards black people and from what I've been told the black okes are not very fond of the indian population. Seems people completely forgot about the 1949 durban riots.