Parents fume as black and white grade R children are 'separated' in North West classroom

BeerIsNotGood...

Executive Member
I really suggest you guys step outside of the house once in a while and meet at least one black person every month. Maybe talk to him/her a bit? Come back after 2 years and let me know. Tagging @BeerIsNotGood... @BBSA who liked such posts.
Just love the holier than thou attitude from you

You should really not be pointing any fingers ;)

Last edited:

Azg

Expert Member
And you’re assuming a bunch of crap yourself. Where is it said that the name tags were where the kids were sitting in the first picture?
Apartheid is that way brother <—
If apartheid exists in a country where a party rules by majority vote, you can only put the blame at their feet. Nobody else’s.
Try and keep up.

deesef

I am open to forming opinions but if you don't mind, I will wait to hear from non-english, non-portugese, non-italian, non-afrikaner, non-french members as well - if you follow my drift.
Sounds like a racist???

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
:laugh: - I don't know where these people come from, probably homeschooled in a dungeon or something. If these people are at work, they seem to be hiding racism & hatred quite well.
I am waiting for my answer. Shame cannot defend yourself? Post crap then you run away.

dlk001

Executive Member
Schools should promote diversity and inclusivity. Two aspects that are very important in anyones education in my opinion.

Daruk

Honorary Master
Schools should promote diversity and inclusivity. Two aspects that are very important in anyones education in my opinion.
LOL
There are black kids and white kids and they play and work together. What more do you want?

Bewlen

Gotta smile at Eusebuis McIdiot... So now apart from teaching your 6-year old to hold a fork properly, keep his fingers out his nose and steps to a Barney song, you have to teach them to be "homogenous" and to be "confident to approach kids who don't look like you". Lol. Or yawn. Not sure which one.

dlk001

Executive Member
LOL
There are black kids and white kids and they play and work together. What more do you want?
Nothing more than diversity and inclusivity. In my experience, these are two aspects many adults are struggling with especially in the work place environment where its critical to work together.

dlk001

Executive Member
Ah so something that you can't even define, let alone teach?
Its taught at my work place because its important.

When I was at tertiary, we were not taught about it. It was promoted and we learned from each other.

dlk001

Executive Member
By the way, diversity and inclusivity is not about black and white. At least that is my experience.

dlk001

Executive Member
Well, do tell us then what you learned.
You can youtube lots of videos on diversity and inclusion. If you do not like videos, you can google a lot of research on the topics.

Lately, I have learned that diversity and inclusion is not always efficient. It can require a lot of effort, time but can yield sustainable results versus lack of it.

RedViking

Nord of the South
This is how the ANC stays in power. Personally I see no hope of this country getting beyond skin color. The last couple of years have driven that point home.
If I am not mistaken it is the DA that started the false accusations and set the forrest on fire.

theratman

Executive Member
If I am not mistaken it is the DA that started the false accusations and set the forrest on fire.
"The Democratic Alliance (DA) also condemned the incident.

"The DA strongly condemns the alleged separation of black and white learners in a Grade R classroom at Laerskool Schweizer-Reneke in North West. It is outrageous that a classroom in 2019 can be racially segregated, which only serves to teach young children from day one to see each other as different and separate. This is unconscionable," said Luyolo Mphithi, Federal DA Youth Leader."

https://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/north-west/we-are-condemning-it-alleged-racism-probed-at-schweizerreneke-school-18757468

thehuman

Expert Member
What would have happened when DA defended the school?
Important word here is "alleged"

deesef

The DA is trying very hard to suck in black voters. It seems that they do not mind losing white votes because of their (sometimes idiotic) efforts in this regard.

ponder

Honorary Master
What would have happened when DA defended the school?
Important word here is "alleged"
Why would they do that? They're just as quick as other politcal parties to jump on the outrage bandwagon for political points.