Parents fume as black and white grade R children are 'separated' in North West classroom

ekske1

Expert Member
The DA is trying very hard to suck in black voters. It seems that they do not mind losing white votes because of their (sometimes idiotic) efforts in this regard.
DA is done; which pretty much started to happen when they tried to put black face instead of just keep in growing into a better party.

Schweizer Reneke teacher's suspension unlawful, says union
He alleged that the teacher was not given a letter stating the intention to suspend her, with reasons for the action, and inviting her to say why she should not be suspended, as is required by law.

A more serious version which gives an employer permission to simply state that an employee is being suspended was allegedly also not given to her.

"There was nothing whatsoever," he said. "The decision was just taken on the spur of the moment."

He had also heard that the teacher who took the photograph also faces suspension.

Neither the spokesperson for the North West government's premier, nor the school's governing body chairperson were immediately available to comment.

In the meantime, the teacher was staying at a private location away from the town to escape the wrath being directed at her.

"We are going to write a letter and put the school governing body and put the school governing body on terms," he said. In the letter they will demand that she is reinstated.
Due process in this shithole? You must be dreaming.

thechamp

Honorary Master
This is one thing COPE does not do, and the main reason I'm voting for them this time round.
They are really not too different to everyone else, the only difference is that COPE is almost a one man show and Terror just cannot keep up with everything that is going on around him. I have not heard anyyhing ftom them regarfing this incident, even if they don't take any sides they were supposed to issue a statement.

Craig

Honorary Master
Even if she was a blithering racist, the school should still follow due process and the public and politicians shouldn't interfere. Give your opinion on social media and stay out of it further.

Sollie

Expert Member
Even if she was a blithering racist, the school should still follow due process and the public and politicians shouldn't interfere. Give your opinion on social media and stay out of it further.
Bad idea, unless there is some form of accountability. Tbh, the view I have of the news media currently is that they simply look for stuff on Twitter, Facebook etc, do no real investigative work, then publish it. They might as well look at the opinions of people here and publishing it as fact. They get it wrong time and again. Real investigative journalism is rare in South Africa. In turn that feeds social media. Both have a common goal, clicks and likes.

lunch

Yeah I'd just go ahead and ignore everything this person says, they were one of the kneejerk outraged snowflakes that was bashing on everyone else questioning whether there were ulterior motives behind the original picture. Your opinion is meaningless now, thanks for playing

Daruk

Honorary Master
You can youtube lots of videos on diversity and inclusion. If you do not like videos, you can google a lot of research on the topics.

Lately, I have learned that diversity and inclusion is not always efficient. It can require a lot of effort, time but can yield sustainable results versus lack of it.
Lol, I was asking what you learned. YouTube isn’t going to help.

Daruk

Honorary Master
Lately, I have learned that diversity and inclusion is not always efficient. It can require a lot of effort, time but can yield sustainable results versus lack of it.
In the mean time you get triggered by a group of black kids who choose to sit with other black kids... how about you lower your expectations of the teachers and kids if you can’t keep up with this stuff yourself.

Sollie

Expert Member
Lol, I was asking what you learned. YouTube isn’t going to help.
It might teach you how to clean your money. Why, it's local so it must be true ...

We know how Youtube is such a good source of information. I you believe stuff on Youtube, may I be your salesman? I have a bridge to sell, and a tower, and ...

Craig

Honorary Master
Yeah I'd just go ahead and ignore everything this person says, they were one of the kneejerk outraged snowflakes that was bashing on everyone else questioning whether there were ulterior motives behind the original picture. Your opinion is meaningless now, thanks for playing
I'm shattered, some random meaningless person on the internet I don't know or give a crap about is upset with me. Haai shame. My opinion is still what is was just so by the way.

BBSA

Honorary Master
They are really not too different to everyone else, the only difference is that COPE is almost a one man show and Terror just cannot keep up with everything that is going on around him. I have not heard anyyhing ftom them regarfing this incident, even if they don't take any sides they were supposed to issue a statement.
I disagree, they do not just jump on the populist bandwagon just to get some black votes. It does not really matter as I can not vote for the DA anymore, and COPE is basically the only alternative.

dj2381

Expert Member
These articles by times live are pretty laughable, "The k-word was used openly at a pub in the North West town when the Sunday Times visited this week." very random considering what the article is about, whether true or not who knows, but no more details given either? “battle with English” are kept in a separate class until Grade 3 to give them “special assistance”. If you suck at English you aren't going to keep up with the rest of the kids, so why not have a separate class, it also doesn't specify which class is battling with English.

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
More manufactured racism/outrage ..... and very convenient for them to be able to just throw in the "k word was used at a pub"

rietrot

Honorary Master
The DA is trying very hard to suck in black voters. It seems that they do not mind losing white votes because of their (sometimes idiotic) efforts in this regard.
They are trying very hard to suck in ANC and EFF voters, which isn't going to work. They're going to lose a lot of sensible black and white voters.