Parents fume as black and white grade R children are 'separated' in North West classroom

Craig

Honorary Master
Your post

You assumed the picture represented something untoward without investigating....
I have also clarified many times afterwards that it looks dodgy, without even assuming anything. Something like this meaning an apparent racial incident, that some defended outright without admitting that it looks damning, which it does.

This view i still hold, I'm still not sure how much of their explanation I buy.

jack_spratt

Expert Member
Really, you sure you know what the word raging means Jack? I'm still waiting for the imbicile to quote my post raging at this incident.
View attachment 603896
Lets not split hairs here.

You used phrases like: "whipped up", and "defended something like this" this == racism?

To be fair, you did seem pretty irate and upset, not frothing at the mouth, but very irate.

jack_spratt

Expert Member
I have also clarified many times afterwards that it looks dodgy, without even assuming anything. Something like this meaning an apparent racial incident, that some defended outright without admitting that it looks damning, which it does.

This view i still hold, I'm still not sure how much of their explanation I buy.
If you dont buy their explanation, then racism? And racism is upsetting to you?

Craig

Honorary Master
Lets not split hairs here.

You used phrases like: "whipped up", and "defended something like this" this == racism?

So you did seem pretty irate and upset, I have to admit.
Then you clearly don't know me very well. Me, being upset, is when I respond like I responded to that lunch moron a page or two back.

That post, is the furthest I could have been from being upset.

Craig

Honorary Master
If you dont buy their explanation, then racism? And racism is upsetting to you?
You seem to be looking really hard to find something that is not there. Me, being not sure what is going on, I still reserve my opinion on whether I believe it's racism or not. It looks dodgy, that's where my opinion stops. In due time the full truth will be out, and then I will judge whether I believe it to be racism or not.

DreamKing

Executive Member
guys, who you are talking about?

I can't see anyone was talking to you .............. (fear)

ponder

Honorary Master
Lol, poor sod got a raw deal by the looks of things but lets carry on beating that drum...

Craig

Honorary Master
"Elana Barkhuizen is not the teacher of the class, she only took the photograph of the class," he said.
Yeah, she is the sacrificial lamb. Why did they suspend her, doesn't even almost make sense.