Parents fume as black and white grade R children are 'separated' in North West classroom

Sollie

Executive Member
Thank you Thabiso.

Incidentally this also echoes what one black parents said in one of the first news reports, stating they put their child in the school based upon past experiences with their older children being happy at the school.

Can't we just ban politics in South Africa?

Sollie

Executive Member
Coconut! /s

Ouch, truth hurts.
A normal South African with a desire to see his children achieve something, trying to do right by them, living his life. In general a constructive South African.

ponder

Honorary Master
A normal South African with a desire to see his children achieve something, trying to do right by them, living his life. In general a constructive South African.
Sad thing is I suspect his story is gonna get ripped to shreds on social media because it does not fit their narrative, it's happened before. How much did solidarity pay you, da supporter, white man pulling the wool over his eyes, house n***** etc etc

A few here will also have a go at his story while others quietly skulk away...

Last edited:

Stefanmuller

Expert Member
The DA had ample opportunity to set the record straight. So far they have done nothing.
Quite dissapointing. But this is the thing with the DA, and I guess the conundrum they are in. They have backbone to have strong opinions with most things like crime, corruption, the shortcoming of the ANC etc. But never have they ever come up for racism against whites, not even half-condemning any such case. Too big a risk for them to be seen as coming up for the "oppressor" in the eyes of black people, it would cost them millions of votes.

That said, it is the only party to vote for that actually makes the numbers to be a legitimate opposition party, they also run Cape Town, PE and most of the WC very well compared to ANC run municipalities. But as a white voter, your own interest as a race group will always be put last in favour of political incentive. See Zille saga as example. It is a bitter pill tp swallow as voter, because the alternative vote is a wasted vote.

Stefanmuller

Expert Member
Who's the retard speaking on that SABC insert? Sounding like a preacher? Geesus, he's a farking moron :D
I wanted to punch him in the face. Throwing random terms around trying to sound smart but made zero sense the entire time just chasing his/SABC's narrative.

Brawler

Honorary Master
I wanted to punch him in the face. Throwing random terms around trying to sound smart but made zero sense the entire time just chasing his/SABC's narrative.
He sounded mentally ill to be honest. Not even trying to be funny. That or possessed or something.

Craig

Honorary Master
Good on you man - he also deleted one of his atrocious post after I reported him - yours was extremely mild rebuke.
Yeah, I allowed myself to be baited a bit there.
Post #1256 . I called it.:D
Maybe should tell me straight if you want to tell me something instead of chirping like a premenstrual teen the whole time.

Last edited:

BBSA

Honorary Master
Quite dissapointing. But this is the thing with the DA, and I guess the conundrum they are in. They have backbone to have strong opinions with most things like crime, corruption, the shortcoming of the ANC etc. But never have they ever come up for racism against whites, not even half-condemning any such case. Too big a risk for them to be seen as coming up for the "oppressor" in the eyes of black people, it would cost them millions of votes.

That said, it is the only party to vote for that actually makes the numbers to be a legitimate opposition party, they also run Cape Town, PE and most of the WC very well compared to ANC run municipalities. But as a white voter, your own interest as a race group will always be put last in favour of political incentive. See Zille saga as example. It is a bitter pill tp swallow as voter, because the alternative vote is a wasted vote.
An alternative vote is not a wasted vote, that is DA propaganda. The DA has many alliance partners, as long as you vote for one of them it is not a wast. The DA is not going to change if we keep on voting for them. Also it will be better if their alliance partners are stronger.

ponder

Honorary Master
https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/...off-race-politics-at-schools-is-over-20190116

Lesufi: 'Solidarity must back off! Race politics at schools is over'
Gauteng Education MEC Panyaza Lesufi says the time for race politics, particularly in schools, has passed.

Speaking at the opening of Centurion Primary School on Wednesday, Lesufi touched on the Schweizer-Reneke primary school controversy, after a photo emerged showing black children sitting at a desk, separate from their white counterparts.

Lesufi said much time had been spent focusing on other "silly things" instead of whether there were enough proper qualified teachers in classrooms.

"Those that want to bring us into race politics, we have passed that stage. Those that believe that schools in Centurion are only for their mother tongue language, they don’t want any other language, keep your own school and we will keep our own school," he said.
More in the link above...

You cannot make this stuff up. So now solidarity turned this into race politics. Solidarity is a union looking after one of its members. The teacher has a constitutional right to belong to a union and she also has a right to be represented by legal counsel. Solidarity is not the cause of all this 'racism politics'. Lesufi has a long history of playing the race politics game at schools, all the cards he holds in his hand are race cards.

Last edited: