Parents fume as black and white grade R children are 'separated' in North West classroom

C4Cat

Honorary Master
W

What? Have you only now realised that the NP and the ANC were cut from the same cloth? Only difference is the one was white and reasonable honest, the other was black and absolutely corrupt.
Let me guess, you only have experience of life under an ANC government? Either that or you fell for the apartheid brainwashing hook, line and sinker. I suspect you're just young though and have no idea what you're talking about.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Why? Are you ANC and corrupt? ;)
(note the dual qualifier)

Tbh, the more things come out and we see the Guptas were not the only ones, the old Nats are seeming to be closer to naughty schoolboys by the day.
I think you failed to properly comprehend my post, I don't blame you, I can be deep at times, very deep.

Craig

Honorary Master
That is just how we roll here man.
TBH Geoff seems to be an older guy and they tend to view the old days through rose tinted glasses. Plus he gives lots of very useful updates with the weather so I'll be a complete hypocrite here and say I would give him a lot more leeway for this kind of thing than some of the other younger guys.

thechamp

Honorary Master
TBH Geoff seems to be an older guy and they tend to view the old days through rose tinted glasses. Plus he gives lots of very useful updates with the weather so I'll be a complete hypocrite here and say I would give him a lot more leeway for this kind of thing than some of the other younger guys.
I like him as well, but I am woke enough to understands that some ties are just too binding.

Sollie

Executive Member
I think you failed to properly comprehend my post, I don't blame you, I can be deep at times, very deep.
Oh, I got your post, but you failed to comprehend mine, despite me giving you a clue.

But I see the masterbaiters and their director are out in full force this morning in a circle jerk, so free matches will be dished out as to revive the race war. As you were - /me out ...

Eric

Honorary Master
If anonymity means getting their pants sued off I'm all for it, but otherwise make her famous.
You realize this will make her famous with the same people who are spitting at the teacher? She’ll be somewhat of a hero in this country.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Oh, I got your post, but you failed to comprehend mine, despite me giving you a clue.

But I see the masterbaiters and their director are out in full force this morning in a circle jerk, so free matches will be dished out as to revive the race war. As you were - /me out ...
I don't see any problem with crashing the Broederbond circle jerk, unless you think language issues might get in the way?

dj2381

Expert Member
You realize this will make her famous with the same people who are spitting at the teacher? She’ll be somewhat of a hero in this country.
I suppose you're right, but I want to see the face of one of the biggest tw@t contenders for 2019, the reward should be one gigantic PK. There will be more definitely.

grok

Honorary Master
As long as you do it with facts rather than emotion: power to you.
Good luck with that as all they do is reason with emotions, like the tread title still says 'parents fume' although it turns out it was just that one attention seeking mama..