Parents fume as black and white grade R children are 'separated' in North West classroom

surface

Executive Member
Good luck with that as all they do is reason with emotions, like the tread title still says 'parents fume' although it turns out it was just that one attention seeking mama..
As long as you do it with facts rather than emotion: power to you.
They again? Calm and philosophical like as below?

To appease the masses of savages outside. Score some political points. Stick it to a whitey.

I hate these scum so much right now. If they are not raping, killing or stealing they are destroying our children's future.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
I did national service and I can confirm that reasonably honest is probably a stretch.
I also did National Service and I disagree. We often had to go into the townships risking our lives to keep the warring factions aside.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
I did national service and I can confirm that reasonably honest is probably a stretch.
We all did, so I dont understand what that has to do with my post?
I said "reasonably" because politics is about distorting the truth and even lying at times and all politicians are guilty of this practice.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
TBH Geoff seems to be an older guy and they tend to view the old days through rose tinted glasses. Plus he gives lots of very useful updates with the weather so I'll be a complete hypocrite here and say I would give him a lot more leeway for this kind of thing than some of the other younger guys.
At least you have a better appreciation about how life is. We all think the good old days were better because we tend to forget the bad parts. The younger guys do not have any understanding of what we were subjected to defending the policies of the old regime. Conscription and everything that went with this, long periods keeping factions apart, going to the funerals of personnel that worked for you of all races killed in the crossfire. But we digress from the main point of this thread.

Last edited:

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
So what is the latest on the teacher at the centre of the row, reinstated or not?

surface

Executive Member
That post and my video evidence is still there surface. Go watch the video. Stop spreading your lies.
My post #872 is still there - the one I posted above - I was talking about your post that I linked to - you deleted it after I reported you - I am getting 'oops.. we ran into ...' error when I click it. Are you able to access that post to which I replied here?