Parents fume as black and white grade R children are 'separated' in North West classroom

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
I never saw the post. I would consider the post based on unsubstantiated information, designed to inflame and therefore unnecessary in an already volatile debate.
If Vrotappel deleted it then good for him. He should acknowledge the fact and then say he did delete it. If a moderator deleted, good for myBB.

Last edited:

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
My post #872 is still there - the one I posted above - I was talking about your post that I linked to - you deleted it after I reported you - I am getting 'oops.. we ran into ...' error when I click it. Are you able to access that post to which I replied here?
I guess a mod deleted it after you reported it.

Well there was nothing wrong with it.

surface

Executive Member
I guess a mod deleted it after you reported it.
Well there was nothing wrong with it.
That is perfectly fine. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I wish you wouldn't have called me liar though. Unless you think calling people liar is also an opinion?

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
That is perfectly fine. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I wish you wouldn't have called me liar though. Unless you think calling people liar is also an opinion?
Well you did say I deleted it, which I did not do.

In any event I am sorry for calling you a liar.

For those that are interested the video is still in post #1247.

Pitbull

Verboten
What's wrong with that post and why did you report ?

Sollie

Expert Member
Are you asking what is wrong with the post - "black kids are indoctrinated from very young to hate whites?"
You're now shooting the messenger (quite relevant and topical for this thread). Look at what Section 33(A) of the South African Schools Act (Act 84 of 1996) says. Then search for BLF and what they promote. Also apply it to this thread. You should take time off here to see what's really happening in the country.

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
@Pitbull - In the video, black kids are being 'preached' to about hating this and that and amandla, etc etc ..... Vrot asked why that hateful twat can indoctrinate kids like that - people took offence and Mybb decided to censor it *shrug*

Craig

Honorary Master
Pity you did not report the news24 article saying all white kids are rascists.
If someone here would ever be dumb enough to make a statement like that he would be reported by many without a doubt.

surface

Executive Member
Pity you did not report the news24 article saying all white kids are rascists.
Man - if I come across a myBB member stating the reverse of ""black kids are indoctrinated from very young to hate whites?", I will report it.

I really didn't come across it in my reading. Do you always read all the members posts in all the threads everyday?

Please let me know which post you are talking about and I will report it. Racists are racists - there is no color.

thestaggy

Honorary Master
I spoke to a friend - a lefty for that matter who usually laps these sort of things up - that also happens to be a teacher and he said exactly this.

He said it is common practice for first-year learners to be split in to groups, especially when one of those groups is now moving in to an environment where their mother tongue will no longer be the language of instruction. It provides a sense of familiarity in what is a strange environment and allows the teacher to focus on those that may have issues integrating. Once they are settled the teacher will then facilitate them moving in with everyone else.

He has also observed that even young kids for the first few weeks will naturally move towards the people they identify with until they are more settled. So even if you put them at the same desk, during breaks and activities they will be drawn to the kid(s) they are more familiar with. Naturally integration happens on its own on the playground once everyone is settled.

thechamp

Honorary Master
@Pitbull - In the video, black kids are being 'preached' to about hating this and that and amandla, etc etc ..... Vrot asked why that hateful twat can indoctrinate kids like that - people took offence and Mybb decided to censor it *shrug*
There is a screen grab of the post, that is not what Vrotappel said.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Man - if I come across a myBB member stating the reverse of ""black kids are indoctrinated from very young to hate whites?", I will report it.

I really didn't come across it in my reading. Do you always read all the members posts in all the threads everyday?

Please let me know which post you are talking about and I will report it. Racists are racists - there is no color.
What is funny is that instead of people agreeing that that was a vile and racist post from Vrotappel they are coming up with more racist posts that you were also supposed to report.
I now declare you our Chief Post Reporter.

lived666

Executive Member
What is funny is that instead of people agreeing that that was a vile and racist post from Vrotappel they are coming up with more racist posts that you were also supposed to report.
I now declare you our Chief Post Reporter.
So the video of Andile brainwashing and preaching his hate to black primary school kids is fake?

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
There is a screen grab of the post, that is not what Vrotappel said.
did you watch the video .... to me that is indoctrinating black kids and he asked whichever comrade to comment on it. But nope, apparently the post was racist :laugh:

surface

Executive Member
So the video of Andile brainwashing and preaching his hate to black primary school kids is fake?
did you watch the video .... to me that is indoctrinating black kids and he asked whichever comrade to comment on it. But nope, apparently the post was racist :laugh:

Andile is absolutely despicable racist. Are you saying that we (as myBB members) should be going to other end of racism spectrum after watching videos/tweets of penny sparrow, malema, andile, BLF/EFF and the likes?