Parents fume as black and white grade R children are 'separated' in North West classroom

thechamp

Honorary Master
did you watch the video .... to me that is indoctrinating black kids and he asked whichever comrade to comment on it. But nope, apparently the post was racist :laugh:
I have seen documentaries of white parents preparing for a race war and telling their children all kinds of things about black people, do I now go around telling people that white children are indoctrinated from a young age to hate black people?

thechamp

Honorary Master
2 people here really need a PK.
thechamp. CR143 aka c3nt124 or whatever.
You do know I am only joking with that 30% pass mark thing right? Now please exclude me from you PK list and add Surface alongside CR419, they are the real troublemakers here.

lived666

Executive Member
I never said that, next question?
I'm confused, help me out, I'm also a product of kak South African education, but if the video of Andile preaching his hate to impressionable young black primary schools kids is real then what's racist and incorrect with this statement from vrotappel?

"black kids are indoctrinated from very young to hate whites?

On a side note, how is that racist **** even allowed into primary schools?

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
I spoke to a friend - a lefty for that matter who usually laps these sort of things up - that also happens to be a teacher and he said exactly this.

He said it is common practice for first-year learners to be split in to groups, especially when one of those groups is now moving in to an environment where their mother tongue will no longer be the language of instruction. It provides a sense of familiarity in what is a strange environment and allows the teacher to focus on those that may have issues integrating. Once they are settled the teacher will then facilitate them moving in with everyone else.

He has also observed that even young kids for the first few weeks will naturally move towards the people they identify with until they are more settled. So even if you put them at the same desk, during breaks and activities they will be drawn to the kid(s) they are more familiar with. Naturally integration happens on its own on the playground once everyone is settled.
Exactly! It is a completely natural process, which we also witnessed with my grandson when he was in Grade R last year. You could see it on sports days, and you could see the natural change during the year, as well. Politicising this sort of thing for short-term points scoring is incredibly destructive.

Last edited:

Bewlen

I have seen documentaries of white parents preparing for a race war and telling their children all kinds of things about black people, do I now go around telling people that white children are indoctrinated from a young age to hate black people?
Whatever people do at their own homes or in private groupings, is not of any concern to me. But if this happens at a school? An institution where kids are mandated to go by the government. And then such indoctrination happens? Now that to me is a BIG problem.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Now just imagine what the outcry would be if the opposite happened at a school?

Daruk

Honorary Master
I also did National Service and I disagree. We often had to go into the townships risking our lives to keep the warring factions aside.
What does that have to do with honesty of the government?

surface

Executive Member
What was wrong with my post? I've shown you a video of it happening.

View attachment 605224
I thoroughly condemn any racist video - I didn't watch it but Andile is outright racist and I am not going to watch any of his videos. Same goes for Malema/EFF videos - because I have already formed opinion about them based on my reading.

I reported your post because you stated it as your opinion. Your posts are getting more and more anti-black - did you notice that? Here are some of the gems you came up with.

To appease the masses of savages outside. Score some political points. Stick it to a whitey.
I hate these scum so much right now. If they are not raping, killing or stealing they are destroying our children's future.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Push people into a corner, and they will lash out. Push animals into a corner and they lash out.

Based on the rather twisted logic in the logic debate,

Push people into a corner then they lash out
Push animals into a corner then they lash out.
Therefore people are animals
You cannot deny that every day we see pictures in the media of protesters marching around and dancing and burning and throwing stones and behaving incredibly badly. It does get a bit much. We don't watch any news broadcast live anymore. We watch the recorded version on a PVR, with the express reason to be able FF through the rubbish. Occasionally, we will rewind to see if there is some credible being said by a govt official, but unfortunately, most of it is the same rhetoric.
And certainly, nothing about the BLF, or the BMF, or the EFF. Their opinions are just not relevant anymore.

Flanders

Honorary Master
I thoroughly condemn any racist video - I didn't watch it but Andile is outright racist and I am not going to watch any of his videos. Same goes for Malema/EFF videos - because I have already formed opinion about them based on my reading.

I reported your post because you stated it as your opinion. Your posts are getting more and more anti-black - did you notice that? Here are some of the gems you came up with.
So you didn't watch the video of young black kids being indoctrinated to hate whites but reported someone for saying so, even though the post in question clearly alludes to the video evidence and not opinion?

Somehow I think if you had watched the video you wouldn't be talking right now.

Craig

Honorary Master
You do know I am only joking with that 30% pass mark thing right? Now please exclude me from you PK list and add Surface alongside CR419, they are the real troublemakers here.
Yeah, he is the kind of person with a big mouth and no balls. So now, because I differ in opinion from him I should get a PK. I think you are right, he might just be a 30%'er.

Craig

Honorary Master
Surface is ok. CRthing on the other hand.

If i didnt read that article about the bad IP location thing the family is having in PTA i would have been at that house already :p
Calling me a thing just because you are "triggered". :rolleyes: