Parents fume as black and white grade R children are 'separated' in North West classroom

Sneeky

Honorary Master
You gonna wait a long time. The votes for this have already been gained.
Nah, think a fair question, the one auntie got blasted for being a good teacher in the end. Life plastered over social media and destroyed.
Only fair, who were the other 2? The teacher and the principal, or am i wrong?

And has that coward Lesufi come out with his statement yet?

thechamp

Honorary Master
so the principal and 'other' teacher remain out of this spotlight?

Just the innocent tannie that took a picture is front and centre.

Still waiting on Lesufi to issue his report?
I am lost here, what report is Lesufi supposed to issue in a matter that happened in the North West?

Sollie

Expert Member
I am lost here, what report is Lesufi supposed to issue in a matter that happened in the North West?
Whether there are enough teachers. Motor mouth Lesufi dragged himself into the middle of the Schweizer-Reneke debacle at the time when Solidarity decided to back Elena Barkhuizen. It's posted up somewhere between all the noise.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Whether there are enough teachers. Motor mouth Lesufi dragged himself into the middle of the Schweizer-Reneke debacle at the time when Solidarity decided to back Elena Barkhuizen. It's posted up somewhere between all the noise.
We all dragged ourselves into the middle of it, guess I will have to get on with my report then, I will advise everyone to do the same.

Sneeky

Honorary Master
Champ, he was quick to go in publicly guns blazing without any of the facts. His department then said they would issue a report in the coming days on the matter.
Maybe I missed that, but as the truth started to emerge it seems as if they crawled back into their hole.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Champ, he was quick to go in publicly guns blazing without any of the facts. His department then said they would issue a report in the coming days on the matter.
Maybe I missed that, but as the truth started to emerge it seems as if they crawled back into their hole.
Are we still talking about the Schweizer Reneke? It is in the North West and Panyaza is in Gauteng?

TysonRoux

Executive Member
So why did he get involved and make schiteload of noise if it's none of his business?
Because he knows that's what will score political points with the ANC vota base - yes, I know you knew that, but others here seem blinded to it.

Sollie

Expert Member
Lehari will never release any report. The truth is out. The truth and ANC does not go together. ANC is all about lies.
South African punctuation rules:
Never say trust.
And ANC in the same sentence.

This rule supersedes traditional punctuation rules. Preferably also put at least three space or a new line in between the two resulting fragments.