Parliament approves motion on expropriation without compensation

KSM93

You should care about farm murders. Where do you think a lot of the food in this country comes from?

Typical response from a nob really. All bravado and "rah-rah" chest beating crap without thinking about the long-term social consequences if they all leave. Or die.
Food comes from the land, I guess they didn't teach you natural sciences at school. We're dealing with the consequences now.

JohnMao

Executive Member
Food comes from the land, I guess they didn't teach you natural sciences at school. We're dealing with the consequences now.
Look, you have no clue and it's quite relevant from your posts. OBVIOUSLY it comes from the land. Not sure why you had to try convince me of that. Or are you trying to convince yourself of that?
But it doesn't just "come from the land". Go plant a mielie and let's see if you can cultivate it, and then use anything else that comes from it to build for the next season. FFWD to the answer: you won't.

But on your way down the slippery slope.

KSM93

Look, you have no clue and it's quite relevant from your posts. OBVIOUSLY it comes from the land. Not sure why you had to try convince me of that. Or are you trying to convince yourself of that?
But it doesn't just "come from the land". Go plant a mielie and let's see if you can cultivate it, and then use anything else that comes from it to build for the next season. FFWD to the answer: you won't.

But on your way down the slippery slope.
I've been farming since I was a kid and know how to plant crops. You need the land first before you can even think of farming. Africans survived millennia planting their own food before land was stolen from them.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
I've been farming since I was a kid and know how to plant crops. You need the land first before you can even think of farming. Africans survived millennia planting their own food before land was stolen from them.
Nothing was stolen. Don't believe the EFF lies.

JohnMao

Executive Member
Sure you have. It's the Internet. We all believe it.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...

Do you really?

I would be pretty sure that you "know" subsistence farming at best. Commercial scale farming and its complexities are completely beyond you.

Sollie

Honorary Master
Typical response from white people, absolutely hypocritical. You need land reform for a functioning state, this is the reason I no longer care about farm murders. You either enact land reform and weaken ANC base or get destroyed along with this country due to social instability.
What about Rhodesia Zimbabwe - the bread basket basket case of Africa?

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”

rietrot

Honorary Master
I've been farming since I was a kid and know how to plant crops. You need the land first before you can even think of farming. .

Well you are completely correct. Land is needed, in private ownership. The moment the communist EFF grab land for "the people" themselves. Farming is going to become really difficult. It already is with al the stock theft, security issues and farm murders.

KSM93

Well you are completely correct. Land is needed, in private ownership. The moment the communist EFF grab land for "the people" themselves. Farming is going to become really difficult. It already is with al the stock theft, security issues and farm murders.
Which is why reform is needed.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Wandile Sihlobo: The zombie idea of Zimbabwe's agriculture
Debating white supremacists is so tiresome. You live in a alternate reality with alternative facts. Listen here domkop, Zimbabwe was never a breadbasket.

You are aware that that little article actually generally supports everyones argument against you hey? Yes, it vaguely dismisses the "breadbasket" concept, but it very clearly shows the effects of a land reform program based on this "EWC" crap.

Sollie

Honorary Master
Wandile Sihlobo: The zombie idea of Zimbabwe's agriculture
Debating white supremacists is so tiresome. You live in a alternate reality with alternative facts. Listen here domkop, Zimbabwe was never a breadbasket.
I remember South Africa importing fruit and all types of stuff from Rhodesia. Tobacco and other exports ensured Rhodesia had a positive cash inflow. During years of drought they still did quite well.

Then came Zimbabwe and what you propose. Amazing to see that people not even born then are now telling us what some knew to be real was not because ...

In one aspect you're correct. Zimbabwe was never a breadbasket, not like Rhodesia.

Since you want to talk about reality and alternate reality, I really, really hope your ideology tastes good, because it's definitely not nourishing:

zim.jpg

You really need to stop smoking that stuff you're farming .... :X3:

thestaggy

Honorary Master

When I was 12, I could bench press 120kgs.