Parliament approves motion on expropriation without compensation

Deadmanza

Honorary Master

KSM93

You are aware that that little article actually generally supports everyones argument against you hey? Yes, it vaguely dismisses the "breadbasket" concept, but it very clearly shows the effects of a land reform program based on this "EWC" crap.
You're hopeless, but you live on alternative facts.

KSM93

I remember South Africa importing fruit and all types of stuff from Rhodesia. Tobacco and other exports ensured Rhodesia had a positive cash inflow. During years of drought they still did quite well.

Then came Zimbabwe and what you propose. Amazing to see that people not even born then are now telling us what some knew to be real was not because ...

In one aspect you're correct. Zimbabwe was never a breadbasket, not like Rhodesia.

Since you want to talk about reality and alternate reality, I really, really hope your ideology tastes good, because it's definitely not nourishing:

View attachment 1082503

You really need to stop smoking that stuff you're farming .... :X3:
Do you understand the impact of sanctions. 500k Iraqis dies due to sanctions that were applied to Zimbabwe.

Sollie

Honorary Master
Do you understand the impact of sanctions. 500k Iraqis dies due to sanctions that were applied to Zimbabwe.
So, in trying to prove me wrong, you prove me right.

What came first, the basket case or sanctions? If memory serves, you mentioned realities. So please apply it.

rietrot

Honorary Master
Yes, civil and racial war.
Well you cannot have a civil war against yourself. The people rioting in the streets each day support the ANC who they are also fighting against. It makes no sense. And last time I checked the ANC was Black.

Reactions: Swa