Parliament approves motion on expropriation without compensation

The Trutherizer

Executive Member
Hopefully taking land away from certain cadres that own agricultural land but not doing anything with it.

I doubt land will be taken away from existing farm owners that is producing product for the markets. Hence his comment as quoted.
I bet you each of the connected cadres has a list of farms they want already prepared. You think they care about productivity?
If Malema turns into our version of Morgan Tsvangirai I'm shooting myself, because then everything's a joke.

Swa

Honorary Master
Typical response from white people, absolutely hypocritical. You need land reform for a functioning state, this is the reason I no longer care about farm murders. You either enact land reform and weaken ANC base or get destroyed along with this country due to social instability.
This is the epitome of hypocrisy. It's not land reform when you take from people who had nothing to do with it. It is simply committing the same crime again. That invitation is still open for anyone to prove how any white person alive today stole land. But we all know it's just a ruse and will only be applied to white people when we know black people in Africa throughout history took far more land by force.

You are dreaming if you think land "reform" will result in a weaker ANC and a functioning country. As long as uneducated voters are in charge nothing will change. The real factors like education which could bring about a change are things the ANC can't and never will give a damn about.

R13...

Honorary Master
Who do you think the Ramamessiah was referring to when he told everyone that EWC was for "our people".
Don't know presumably the ANC's people. You'd have to ask a member what he refers to.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
I wonder how many people think appropriation (a government budgetary term for authorising expenditure) is the same as expropriation and they actually think Eskom is pausing to allow parliament to pass EWC?? Lol.

I did to some extent, not in terms with EWC, but I don't believe the NRF can sustain our SOEs, this special appropriation is pushing the threshold.

Temujin

Honorary Master
Get a load this tool in here thinking anc is going to give him land :ROFL:

3WA

Honorary Master

Because of the dispossession of the past, there is a hunger for land. It is a need to have a title deed, to own land, not just to be granted use of the land by the state. Farmers want to be able to use the land as collateral to borrow money from banks, and they want access to water rights,” he said.

The president referred to discussions he has had with farmers in the remote rural area of Tafelkop in Limpopo Province, who recently obtained title deed to the state-owned land they have farmed upon for a decade and their explanations of how state custodianship had throttled their ability to succeed financially.

Ramaphosa also reiterated that the mandate of the Ad Hoc Committee is limited to making explicit what is already implicit in the current Constitution.

Swa

Honorary Master
I've been farming since I was a kid and know how to plant crops. You need the land first before you can even think of farming. Africans survived millennia planting their own food before land was stolen from them.
Good. Then you'd also know it takes more than just land to do commercial farming as a lot of black farmers found out after just being handed it. No commercial farmer would make the statement you did.

His actions have repercussions to this very day.
His actions will have repercussions up to 40,000 for as long as some people with a victim mentality can't let go of the past.

You think the murder rate is natural. You must learn something about primitive warfare.
So you're saying they are primitive?

3WA

Honorary Master
This is all restitution talk, what about those who are not considered as the dispossessed?

Really good question. To me, Ramaphosa needs to achieve a couple of things:

1.) not collapse the economy
2.) convince the next ANC elective conference that he met the NASREC resolution
3.) kill the issue so the next ANC president can't interpret it their own destructive way
4.) finally, if possible, actually use a resolution to dismantle inefficient structures like the Ingonyama Trust.

Not an easy balancing act.

KSM93

This is the epitome of hypocrisy. It's not land reform when you take from people who had nothing to do with it. It is simply committing the same crime again. That invitation is still open for anyone to prove how any white person alive today stole land. But we all know it's just a ruse and will only be applied to white people when we know black people in Africa throughout history took far more land by force.

You are dreaming if you think land "reform" will result in a weaker ANC and a functioning country. As long as uneducated voters are in charge nothing will change. The real factors like education which could bring about a change are things the ANC can't and never will give a damn about.
Typical white hypocrisy as usual. Look here, these are the the harsh facts. Whites are a minority and blacks are the majority. A country can only succeed because of it's majority, this is the reason land reform isn't talked about in Australia. Life isn't fair deal with it.

KSM93

Good. Then you'd also know it takes more than just land to do commercial farming as a lot of black farmers found out after just being handed it. No commercial farmer would make the statement you did.

His actions will have repercussions up to 40,000 for as long as some people with a victim mentality can't let go of the past.

So you're saying they are primitive?
Primitive warfare is warfare where there are barely any battles between soldiers but massacres and lynching's are a daily occurrence. It's a simple war term that defines a certain warfare type.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Typical white hypocrisy as usual. Look here, these are the the harsh facts. Whites are a minority and blacks are the majority. A country can only succeed because of it's majority, this is the reason land reform isn't talked about in Australia. Life isn't fair deal with it.

Let me guess... you're going to do a hit and run again with your stupidity again aren't you?

surface

Honorary Master
In Australia, aborigines were systematically killed over a period of time so Australians took care that land reform question doesn't come up.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
In Australia, aborigines were systematically killed over a period of time so Australians took care that land reform question doesn't come up.

Oivey, playing with fire you are.... :p

But thats what happens when you give a country to a bunch of criminals, they don't naughty things.

Emjay

Honorary Master
Typical response from white people, absolutely hypocritical. You need land reform for a functioning state, this is the reason I no longer care about farm murders. You either enact land reform and weaken ANC base or get destroyed along with this country due to social instability.

You will give land over or suffer the consequences.

How is this not theft or blackmail?

Emjay

Honorary Master

This guy is a class A race troll. Sounds just like all the uneducated EFF radicals.

Another one for the ignore list.