Parliament approves motion on expropriation without compensation

rietrot

Honorary Master
Can you give us an ETA? I've heard this 5 yeas ago as well and still waiting for the full Zim experience.
Well the ANC works slowly. What's the ETA on them actually expropriating anything?

I agree that it would not be like Zim. We won't have the hyperinflation, at least the average Zimbo was a billionaire for a time. We will be poor and hungry.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
I'm not blind to it. I said I am waiting for the full Zim experience as you put it. When will that be?
How would I know? All I can see the deterioration day by day. So eventually we will get there if things don't turn around.

rvZA

Executive Member
I'm not blind to it. I said I am waiting for the full Zim experience as you put it. When will that be?

It will start right after the have amended the Constitution, introduced new laws and actually takes custodianship of all land.

This is when investors, the business communities and other groups will place pressure on the world, as South Africa has taken away ownership rights to land and this is in direct contradiction of a number of international treeaties that ensures right to land ownership. This is when the world will implement sanctions, perhaps just against a couple of individuals in the ANC. Since all of them are involved in private sector companies, this will include the who business sector too.

Next up, like with Zimbabwe, South Africa will no longer have access to assistance from the IMF and other international banks. They will be forced to print more money into circulation to pay all those grants and debts. As with Zimbabwe, the country will then experience hyperinflation and everything will come tumbling down.

It will happen the moment the government starts expropriating without any compensation.

Last edited:

XTM

It will start right after the have amended the Constitution, introduced new laws and actually takes custodianship of all land.

This is when investors, the business communities and other groups will place pressure on the world, as South Africa has taken away ownership rights to land and this is in direct contradiction of a number of international treeaties that ensures right to land ownership. This is when the world will implement sanctions, perhaps just against a couple of individuals in the ANC. Since all of them are involved in private sector companies, this will include the who business sector too.

Next up, like with Zimbabwe, South Africa will no longer have access to assistance from the IMF and other international banks. They will be forced to print more money into circulation to pay all those grants and debts. As with Zimbabwe, the country will then experience hyperinflation and everything will come tumbling down.

It will happen the moment the government starts expropriating without any compensation.
Yep going exat same pattern like zim.

rvZA

Executive Member
Yep going exat same pattern like zim.

There are no difference between what happened in Zimbabwe and what is currently happening in SA. Zimbabwe also approached the UK back then asking for their support in redistributing land.

I remember back then, the UK promised them support, but the UK back then also said it had to be done legally. Back then the UK also said compensation was needed. Zimbabwe ignored it and when the landgrabs began, the UK was the first country to impose sanctions, which eventually killed off Zimbabwe.

Today South Africa is trying to help Zimbabwe to get rid of the sanctions. This will never happen.

But, also, same applies to South Africa. The moment they change the constitution and take land, we will end up the same as Zimbabwe. The sanctions will kill South Africa off too. It will become a horrible place.

The world has no problem with expropriation, but it has to be done legally. Ownership rights needs to be guaranteed according to a number of international treaties. Compensation is what makes expropriation legal. The ANC is missing this point and heading downhill.

TelkomUseless

Honorary Master
There are no difference between what happened in Zimbabwe and what is currently happening in SA. Zimbabwe also approached the UK back then asking for their support in redistributing land.

I remember back then, the UK promised them support, but the UK back then also said it had to be done legally. Back then the UK also said compensation was needed. Zimbabwe ignored it and when the landgrabs began, the UK was the first country to impose sanctions, which eventually killed off Zimbabwe.

Today South Africa is trying to help Zimbabwe to get rid of the sanctions. This will never happen.

But, also, same applies to South Africa. The moment they change the constitution and take land, we will end up the same as Zimbabwe. The sanctions will kill South Africa off too. It will become a horrible place.

The world has no problem with expropriation, but it has to be done legally. Ownership rights needs to be guaranteed according to a number of international treaties. Compensation is what makes expropriation legal. The ANC is missing this point and heading downhill.
But we will do it different (ANC)

Sad...

KSM93

Rewriting history is your kinds trait. Zimbabwe never broke the agreement but UK government reneged on it for no reason. White supremacy is dying, sanctions are no longer that scary.

rvZA

Executive Member
Rewriting history is your kinds trait. Zimbabwe never broke the agreement but UK government reneged on it for no reason. White supremacy is dying, sanctions are no longer that scary.

Go ask Zimbabwe if they agree. In fact, go ask Cyril if he agrees. He is one of those shouting the hardest to get the West to lift the sanctions. And, by the way, sanctions has nothing to do with White Supremacy.

TelkomUseless

Honorary Master
hahahahahahhahahahahah hahahahahahahahahhahahah

Go and ask in Zim to buy a bread. See how that sanctions are not scary working out for them. ROFLOL!

Ps. Before you think to reply. I got family in Zim. It's **** there...

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...

So cute when you come waltzing in and jump up on your soap box and make a racist idiot of yourself.