Parliament approves motion on expropriation without compensation

KSM93

Millennia you say? When I open my history files and read up on all the wars among them from the late 1600's, 1700's then yeah, you are probably right, they will be fine :ROFL:
Wars are natural. Wars are still going on this very day, everywhere globally

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Well not quite.

Take land under guise of "demographic restitution", evils of colonialism etc
Best land, farms etc end up owned by elite politicians
These grow product for export or Woollies
Majority go hungry; still vote for politicians above
Politicians above blame the US, the "west", colonialism and apartheid
Majority seize and/or burn anything owned by those the politicians blamed above
Majority still go hungry but still vote for politicians above
Hungry people try to swim, walk, boat, stowaway to get to "west", the US or former apartheid or colonial power countries
Repeat
/Chuckles

You seem oblivious of modern history.

Corelli

Expert Member
And thats why I am busy doing this...

money.png

If the Guptas can get a slap on the wrist, and Zuma's son can run to be president, then my white boy christian trust fund can grow this way too.

But there is a much easier way than this to smuggle money.... and tax free too..... how????

Just buy art. You can give it away tax free, and leave it for your kids without paying inheritance tax.

Yip my house is starting to fill up with art. Pierneef, Boonzaier, Pollock (not the cricket player), Irma Stern, Picasso, Van Gogh, etc. And the best thing is...thieves only steal appliances. Art can be traced if stolen.

ForceFate

Honorary Master

View attachment 1136104

If the Guptas can get a slap on the wrist, and Zuma's son can run to be president, then my white boy christian trust fund can grow this way too.

But there is a much easier way than this to smuggle money.... and tax free too..... how????

Just buy art. You can give it away tax free, and leave it for your kids without paying inheritance tax.

Yip my house is starting to fill up with art. Pierneef, Boonzaier, Pollock (not the cricket player), Irma Stern, Picasso, Van Gogh, etc. And the best thing is...thieves only steal appliances. Art can be traced if stolen.
I sometimes mistake you for rvZA, then I remember you said you're a woman (rvZA is a man).

Last edited:

Little Mac

Honorary Master

View attachment 1136104

bwahaha
jy is vol stront

ponder

Honorary Master
I think they’re related to moto guzzi.

Shut your whore mouth, moto guzzi is fine art!

Guzzi-V9-green-s-e1539161863182.jpg

Thugscub

Expert Member
The delusional chip is unbelievable amongst idiots whom have never left their own little bubble.
Africa is a user and will never be a producer.
Steal, expropriate as much as you can.
The money she will end.
As the present government is doing.
Eat sand.

Swa

Honorary Master
A white Supremacist revenge fantasy
Really? So all those Zims streaming over our border because their own country is fscked up is just a figiment of our imaginations? Nice troll there bud.

Wars are natural. Wars are still going on this very day, everywhere globally
So are eating one's young. Doesn't mean we should do it.

Swa

Honorary Master
The delusional chip is unbelievable amongst idiots whom have never left their own little bubble.
Africa is a user and will never be a producer.
Steal, expropriate as much as you can.
The money she will end.
As the present government is doing.
Eat sand.
I disagree. Africa has produced plenty but then their chosen overlords come and take it away. Africa has never been a preserver. Sometimes I think the self preservation gene is completely absent from Africa's inhabitants.

Oldfut

Expert Member
/Chuckles

You seem oblivious of modern history.
What is "modern" history? Re-written to try and shift reality and blame, maybe make some groupings feel better about their actions? Yesterday is a fact; today a reality and how people react to reality is a choice.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
What is "modern" history? Re-written to try and shift reality and blame, maybe make some groupings feel better about their actions? Yesterday is a fact; today a reality and how people react to reality is a choice.
Indeed you are.

Anyway...