Parliament approves motion on expropriation without compensation

PaulMurkin

Expert Member
And thats why I am busy doing this...

View attachment 1136104

If the Guptas can get a slap on the wrist, and Zuma's son can run to be president, then my white boy christian trust fund can grow this way too.

But there is a much easier way than this to smuggle money.... and tax free too..... how????

Just buy art. You can give it away tax free, and leave it for your kids without paying inheritance tax.

Yip my house is starting to fill up with art. Pierneef, Boonzaier, Pollock (not the cricket player), Irma Stern, Picasso, Van Gogh, etc. And the best thing is...thieves only steal appliances. Art can be traced if stolen.
It does work, and there's other art-related ways too. But I won't elaborate, its a secret that best remains so.

Corelli

Expert Member
You mean like the Kruger pounds thats buried around Ermelo, and they are still looking for it.

Could explain why there is many mentions of it in my great grandfather's diary and maps. All my family was in Ermelo in the Boer war. All from the same time around the world, be it Dutch troops that fought against the British, the one that came with JVR, or came from Java. All ended up in Ermelo the exact same time.

Yip best find a way to authenticate it, and then go dig dig dig. My uncle still owns the farm (been in the family for well 150 years.)