Part time senior software engineer for hire - updated

barendict

Ok guys, lots of views but no hits. I removed the hourly rate. I willing to negotiate on rate. I am trying to get a side gig going so I am flexible in that regard. Please contact me to have a discussion. I am sure I can provide great value.

I'm a senior software engineer with 12+ years experience. I am available after hours and weekends to help out on your projects.
Please see my linked in profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/bfvanrooyen/

I view myself as a full stack developer. Here are the main Frameworks/Languages I've worked with:

C#
.Net in general
Asp.Net
Java
Android
JavaScript
Angular
Typescript
Html/Css
Python

I very much enjoy learning new languages and frameworks and is able to do so quite quickly, so the above is not an exhaustive list at all.

Please pm me with any questions or for more information.

logo_small.png

Last edited:

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
Cgtz on making it in spite of CTI.

I think you should add the general type of systems you'd like to work on, even if it is just what stacks.

Little Mac

Honorary Master
Ok guys, lots of views but no hits. I removed the hourly rate. I willing to negotiate on rate. I am trying to get a side gig going so I am flexible in that regard. Please contact me to have a discussion. I am sure I can provide great value.

I'm a senior software engineer with 12+ years experience. I am available after hours and weekends to help out on your projects.
Please see my linked in profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/bfvanrooyen/

I view myself as a full stack developer. Here are the main Frameworks/Languages I've worked with:

C#
.Net in general
Asp.Net
Java
Android
JavaScript
Angular
Typescript
Html/Css
Python

I very much enjoy learning new languages and frameworks and is able to do so quite quickly, so the above is not an exhaustive list at all.

Please pm me with any questions or for more information.

View attachment 548197
Number of hours available per month?