Pastor Alph Lukau ‘raises’ dead man during church service

ActivateD

Expert Member
Lol check how that woman is checking out his food. What's with the gloves? I assume the all white outfit is supposed to be "holy".
haha damn funny.

There is a 19 minute video of this and one of the people that was there at the "resurrection" was his landlord. Why would the landlord be "crying" and be there unless she wanted her rent.

Mista_Mobsta

Expert Member
big_1522859760_image.jpg

SlowInternet

Executive Member
Even the landlord (lady) is there. Wonder if he still owed her money ? Time for me to start a church, I'm tired of earning my money by working so hard.

xrapidx

Honorary Master
Even the landlord (lady) is there. Wonder if he still owed her money ? Time for me to start a church, I'm tired of earning my money by working so hard.
The school (church run) I got booted from were borderline these people... The **** they got up to was just nuts.

Captain Beer

Executive Member
A funeral parlour which transported a supposed dead man, who later emerged from his coffin after a pastor laid hands on him, is taking legal action against Alleluia Ministries International church.

Kings and Queens Real Funerals said this during a joint media briefing with Black Phoenix and Kingdom Blue Funeral Services on Monday.

In a video doing the rounds on social media, a Kings and Queens Real Funerals hearse can be seen transporting the coffin into the church where the church's pastor, Alph Lukau, and congregants prayed for the man who rose out of the coffin, breathing heavily in what was claimed to be a miraculous resurrection.

The "dead" man apparently died on Friday after an illness.

But Kings and Queens Real Funerals distanced itself from what transpired at the church at the media briefing.

More

Solarion

Honorary Master
Here in South Africa we resurrect the dead all the time.

Just look at Eskom and SAA.

You'd be surprised at the spectacular show a tax payer's money can buy.

John Tempus

Executive Member