Patrick Stewart will star in new Star Trek TV series as Jean-Luc Picard on CBS All Ac

It's probably in the same vein as real milk vs almond milk and meat patty vs ugh... veggie patty :sick:
On second thought would eating real meat not be against Federation laws since it's all about keeping the peace between various species?

isie

Executive Member
If you have replicators that can make anything you want, why would you ever need to grow anything?
I can understand in Voyager their down on resources even the replicators are used for limited stuff, but on earth?

In universe Synthehol doesn't make you drunk and Cisco dad runs a Restaurant and says replicator food doesn't taste like real food "No Soul" as it were

Can see i'm a real Trekkie

Lupus

Honorary Master
In universe Synthehol doesn't make you drunk and Cisco dad runs a Restaurant and says replicator food doesn't taste like real food "No Soul" as it were

Can see i'm a real Trekkie
Sisko ;-). Yeah after reading more on replicators I saw that it could add a 1% sub bit error which could change food.

isie

Executive Member
Do they pray on a turntable when traveling at warp speed that's locked onto Mecca?
just have to Face the direction of Sector 001
;)

I think i've derailed this enough now.
back to Jean Luc's future series
please :love:

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Mainly because Janeway wouldn't flinch at the thought of ramming Voyager down the throat of her enemies.

But back to Picard... I wonder if they might say he has retired but they are pulling him out of retirement to face down the new Borg threat.
I love Janeway. Voyager my fav Star Trek series. She is awesome!!!!!

It must be kept in mind though that Voyager has a small crew compared to Enterprise and Enterprise has civilians on it.

isie

Executive Member
I had a bit of a crush on her when I was a kid and NG was on TV. Was terribly upset when she died.
and they made sure to kill her twice :(
I love Janeway. Voyager my fav Star Trek series. She is awesome!!!!!

It must be kept in mind though that Voyager has a small crew compared to Enterprise and Enterprise has civilians on it.
dont forget Voyager's crew were a mix of Marquee and voyager crew after so many were killed plus they had civilians

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
and they made sure to kill her twice :(

dont forget Voyager's crew were a mix of Marquee and voyager crew after so many were killed plus they had civilians
Ja, but Voyager had a crew compliment of like 200 or something .... Enterprise had a crew of like 1100 or something ... with a large part of that being civilian.

Be that as it may .... I totally love Janeway. She is my fav and just simply awesome.....and Voyager my fav ship....when those nacells perks up to go to warp .... urg ....stunning. She and Seven had some really funny moments.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Another Star Trek series I think would be awesome is one focussing on the the timeline where the Xindi is part of the Federation and the war with Sphere Builders. That Star Ship shown where the time travelling dude shows Archer the future where Xindi serves on the Start Ship as crew looked AWESOME!

xcaliber

Expert Member
Another Star Trek series I think would be awesome is one focussing on the the timeline where the Xindi is part of the Federation and the war with Sphere Builders. That Star Ship shown where the time travelling dude shows Archer the future where Xindi serves on the Start Ship as crew looked AWESOME!
Enterprise J: Universe class.

I really enjoyed that series.