Paul Mashatile's wife dies just days after his mother

rustypup

Expert Member
Someone died, no need to be an arsehole. Condolences and move on.
Humans die in droves every day.... running around pretending to give a shait in public in order to accrue some distorted sense of involvement/social cachet is special of a particular order....

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
Humans die in droves every day.... running around pretending to give a shait in public in order to accrue some distorted sense of involvement/social cachet is special of a particular order....
I said much the same about that kid that died in that plane crash the other day. Why the hell is this in the news section?

Craig

Honorary Master
This is a politician, just like it would be news if either one of Cyril or Donald's mongrels were to die.
I said much the same about that kid that died in that plane crash the other day. Why the hell is this in the news section?
That was interesting because not many 17 year olds dies piloting planes.

powermzii

Expert Member
Its hard enough losing 1 member of the family - to lose 2 in such quick succession ... eina

Shaun108

Executive Member
It's news. Fine.

Spewing empty declarations of empathy for perfect strangers, not so much.
This. Why would you want to symphatise for the relatives of corrupt people? Virtue signal much? Don't deflect - it is what it is.

RedViking

Nord of the South
Its hard enough losing 1 member of the family - to lose 2 in such quick succession ... eina
The worst is that both were sick. So you expect the worse anytime, and then it both came at the same time. Sheesh.

rustypup

Expert Member
But it doesn't affect you in any way if people want to sympathize
They aren't sympathizing. They're making big, public, displays of how sympathetic they are.

This isn't empathy. This is ego. Fark that disingenuous BS in the ear with a pineapple.

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
Nice mirror you have there.... unless, of course, you imagine that the immediate family are members here and will stumble upon this faux empathetic BS thread and feel somehow better that some random farkwit on the internets "feels their pain".
Why are you behaving like a moron in this thread?

thechamp

Honorary Master
They aren't sympathizing. They're making big, public, displays of how sympathetic they are.

This isn't empathy. This is ego. Fark that disingenuous BS in the ear with a pineapple.
Since it triggers you so much, I would also like to take this moment to send my condolences to Comrade Paul and his family on their loss, their loss is my loss as a fellow African, may her soul rest in peace.

How does it make you feel rustypup?

Craig

Honorary Master

Your reaction is way bigger than anyone else in the thread. I haven't seen one overly public display of sympathy in this thread. You are quite literally the only one overreacting. It's bizarre.