Pause for a moment and snap a quick pic - The Mobile Photography Thread

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
I'm 1.88, and that is not high. On my last adventure through the Cederberg the bike had a flat and another guy who was bailing for medical reason gave me his bike. Very tall fella, now that saddle was flippen high!

irBosOtter

Expert Member
Nice! - spoon?
I haven't seen a decent Garrick like that last pic since my step dad was alive. He mostly fished around the EL-Stutterheim area (EL - rock / surf, Stutt - trout).
That spottie must have been great fun. Nothing like ultra light tackle and a 1-3kg Spottie to keep you alive.
I recall one weekend my step-dad picked up 4 leeries between 11 and 15 kilos and a shad of 9... his first reaction to the shad was that it was a leerie until he landed it. He hadn't cast bait in years towards the end of his life - almost exclusively converted to spoon and fly for the sport.

I would love to see your boat - also what model minn kota is that? Looking for a similar motor for my brother in law and wondered how you enjoyed it. Doesn't need much grunt, just needs to get a small boat around a river or dam adequately in iffy weather.
That big one was caught on live bait, a small elf that I caught earlier the day. The bigger leeries in Swarvlei rarely takes spoons or topwater lures, so for the bigger ones live bait (up to 40cm in length) are used.

The boat belongs to the skipper, he runs a charter so I booked him for 2 days (we ended up fishing 4 days straight)
Booked him 8 times now, and every single time I catch bigger fish that the previous time.

Two things I want to catch, 100lb+ kob in the breede, hopefully that's happening this year as the biggest I have caught with him was 70lb.

Then a 30kg+ leerie, there are a few of them in Swartvlei

https://www.facebook.com/Xtreme-Estuary-Fishing-Adventures-1042235815835007/

Daruk

Honorary Master
That big one was caught on live bait, a small elf that I caught earlier the day. The bigger leeries in Swarvlei rarely takes spoons or topwater lures, so for the bigger ones live bait (up to 40cm in length) are used.

The boat belongs to the skipper, he runs a charter so I booked him for 2 days (we ended up fishing 4 days straight)
Booked him 8 times now, and every single time I catch bigger fish that the previous time.

Two things I want to catch, 100lb+ kob in the breede, hopefully that's happening this year as the biggest I have caught with him was 70lb.

Then a 30kg+ leerie, there are a few of them in Swartvlei

https://www.facebook.com/Xtreme-Estuary-Fishing-Adventures-1042235815835007/
Awesome, thanks for the info. I think a holiday that side would be amazing. Will have to make a plan!

KT-B

Honorary Master
Nice - been a while since I was there. Glad you can see the water - not totally covered in the green stuff

Segg

Expert Member
Inside the OSA "Hospitality Tent" on Saturday night shortly before Rubber Duc started playing

We took on a new AV supplier - what an incredible difference they made!

IMG_20190420_191314.jpg

Dairyfarmer

Expert Member
MY experpeince with Silulo was extraordinary.
Ooooh dude, you should always to read the T&C's on the site.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
We only accept returns on defective/faulty and malfunctioning items.
I asked if they were dropshippers or if they sold new phones. They confirmed that they sell new phones and are not dropshippers. So this leads me to ask why they completely ignore the CPA and ETCA?

You only get a 30 day warranty not the 6 months as stipulated.
Also you can not return an item within 7 days if you don't want them.

You are better off buying a lot cheaper from China and paying VAT and Duty. The items will still be cheaper.