Pause for a moment and snap a quick pic - The Mobile Photography Thread

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Got to love the beach sign. For when you've had one too many blanc's and you can't figure out which direction the sound of the waves is coming from.
Yup, that sign my mom put up. Mom thinks of everything.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
That's a beaut of a skaapie. We get the other colour form here in the EC so it's lekker to see the other in the wild.
I am just so happy the bike wheel went over the rock, protecting the snake. Nonetheless both of us had a big skrik. Did still mange to get some good pics of the snake. They name single tracks on Bottelary Hills after the animals most likely to be found on the trail. Pity the one is called Cape Cobra, and I have seen that cobra twice, then some farm workers found it and, well, that cobra is no more....

Eric

Honorary Master
I am just so happy the bike wheel went over the rock, protecting the snake. Nonetheless both of us had a big skrik. Did still mange to get some good pics of the snake. They name single tracks on Bottelary Hills after the animals most likely to be found on the trail. Pity the one is called Cape Cobra, and I have seen that cobra twice, then some farm workers found it and, well, that cobra is no more....
Ah sad man. Those cobras always look like angry dudes when you come across them... They're mostly very nervous. Amazing snakes.