Payment pending n no help removing this error

Melsa143

I have been tryna from yesterday to make payment for my rain arrears. If didn’t accept my new debit card details. I stil have no idea why. The consultants kept teln me go to dashboard n edit details. Even tho dat was wat I initially tried. I finally was able to update banking details using a different bank card. But now when I’m tryin to make the payment. Its says error. Payment pending for this transaction. 2 different consultants from yesterday. N I’m stil not able to make payment cos its stuck in error. Do I have to wait til Monday when consultants are back to work?
A contact number to speak to sum1 would help in cases like dis. Cos the emailing doesn’t seem to work for urgency.

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
I have been tryna from yesterday to make payment for my rain arrears. If didn’t accept my new debit card details. I stil have no idea why. The consultants kept teln me go to dashboard n edit details. Even tho dat was wat I initially tried. I finally was able to update banking details using a different bank card. But now when I’m tryin to make the payment. Its says error. Payment pending for this transaction. 2 different consultants from yesterday. N I’m stil not able to make payment cos its stuck in error. Do I have to wait til Monday when consultants are back to work?
A contact number to speak to sum1 would help in cases like dis. Cos the emailing doesn’t seem to work for urgency.
Hi , Please except my humblest apologies for the trouble you have been put through , please send me your email address linked to your rain account via pm to have a look and advise

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Please rather PM/DM me( you can do so by clicking my profile and then start conversation) as this is a public platform i would suggest to remove above message.

ginggs

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Super Moderator
Please rather PM/DM me( you can do so by clicking my profile and then start conversation) as this is a public platform i would suggest to remove above message.
Please click Report on posts containing personal details so they can be removed.

Melsa143

Hi I sent u a pm n I havnt received any feedback. The error is stil stuck on pending payment.

Tebza255

Hi

I got the same error too, it says the payment for this transaction is still pending.
Did you get help?

Leerezy

Error occurred : There is already a payment pending for this transaction

I can't move from this point. Please help. I want to pay

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Hi Leerezy ,

Please PM/DM me your account details and contact number so that I may get you assisted with the above issue.

thanks

ginggs

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Super Moderator
fry.jpg

Melsa143

I guess Monday it is then.
Hi . Did your problem get sorted out yet? I am still stuck in error.
Rain has the worse support system.
Since Friday I’m emailing n asking for help.
I have sent many emails.
I keep getting automated replies.

Tebza255

I have sent many emails.
Not helped yet, I'm still communicating with the assistant on my broadband DM, they told me it will be fixed by end of today.

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
I have sent many emails.

Hi Melsa143 ,

I'm sorry to hear that and would like to help you resolve this issue, please send me a personal message with your account details so that I can make contact and assist you further.

thanks