Payment pending n no help removing this error

ryudswift

Hi I apparently have a payment on my account. Which I'm not aware of. I wanted to try the 5G R999 package, since the last 4G wasn't getting me anywhere even after I bought and setup an antenna.
My question is, I've sent to support a before and did again this morning but I'm going to carry on with my life and probably grow old before I get a response so I'm posting here.

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Hi I apparently have a payment on my account. Which I'm not aware of. I wanted to try the 5G R999 package, since the last 4G wasn't getting me anywhere even after I bought and setup an antenna.
My question is, I've sent to support a before and did again this morning but I'm going to carry on with my life and probably grow old before I get a response so I'm posting here.
HI @ryudswift

Please provide me with your email via PM.

Miss-Tee

I have been tryna from yesterday to make payment for my rain arrears. If didn’t accept my new debit card details. I stil have no idea why. The consultants kept teln me go to dashboard n edit details. Even tho dat was wat I initially tried. I finally was able to update banking details using a different bank card. But now when I’m tryin to make the payment. Its says error. Payment pending for this transaction. 2 different consultants from yesterday. N I’m stil not able to make payment cos its stuck in error. Do I have to wait til Monday when consultants are back to work?
A contact number to speak to sum1 would help in cases like dis. Cos the emailing doesn’t seem to work for urgency.
They will never even call you that's how pathetic rain service is.

GachiBILLY

I would contact support. Problems related to payments are the worst, I swear. You don't even know if you have bought the product or if they've taken money out of your account. When it comes to intelligent pay or any kind of online payment, things can go wrong regarding how good the system is. If you are going to call someone from that specific company, I am sure that they are willing to help you out. After all, it's their interest to attract more customers and solve each issue regarding this matter

Last edited:

mjzar

I would contact support
giphy.webp