PC Link Computers: Legit?

emperornemesis

Looking at the amount of bad experiences, it's actually a pity that we cannot get this place closed or listed for bad business practises.

Drifter

Honorary Master
So bottom line is, if I want to order an inverter and batteries, better go elsewhere? If they are so bad, how are they still in business?

PaulMurkin

Expert Member
I posted in one of the Carbonite threads as well.

What eventually worked for me was to log a request with Payfast to reverse the payment. Payfast can't do that, but contacted the shop on my behalf. My package was registered with Fastway couriers within an hour of Payfast contacting the shop.
Sending my uncle to their listed address is what worked for us.. I am in Cape Town so I don't know what happened but ja, some story with a tire iron and within an hour the tracking number appeared magically in my dad's inbox

ohilton576

Red flags all over hellopeter about them.
I ordered and paid over R3k for Order #180384. 2 weeks later nothing. So I go on the website and order is just sitting in 'Order Placed' status. I email them, no response. I try to call them, can't get through. I ask for a refund. Nothing. How are these people allowed to operate? Where is the South African ombudsman? Why aren't they doing anything about it?

Mirai

Executive Member
How can it have a good end if you had to buy two stands...? Did u get a refund?

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
How can it have a good end if you had to buy two stands...? Did u get a refund?
No, I sold the crappy one for R250, a big loss, and the better quality one was recently sold after the TV started acting up.

Grumpy Old Man

Thanks to this thread I saved R4000. Was about to order a gpu from them yesterday but luckily I saw this first. I'm still without a gpu bit at least I still have the money if one pops up somewhere else.

maxXED

Last edited:

airborne

Honorary Master
Do NOT use PCLink ! I ordered stuff 3 months ago. Product page said product in stock,15-20 days ETA. Now saying no stock. I am waiting for a refund, will pay them a visit next week if this isn't resolved. Never use them again. This from the .com site. Hello Peter has bad reviews: https://www.hellopeter.com/pc-link-computers . Some confusion over the .com and co.za sites. More bad reviews: https://www.complaintsboard.com/pc-link-computers-b133011 . I wish I knew about this before I ordered.
Did you pay via eft or card?