b1scu1t

I bought a 6TB HDD from PC Link Computers on 10 Jan 2022.
Received it on 17 Jan 2022.
Reported it being faulty on 18 Jan 2022.
They collected it on 21 Jan 2022.

I've yet to receive any feedback regarding replacement or refund.
They simply pocket the money and either ignore you when you email them or say they'll follow up and revert back to you, which they never do.

How is this place still running?
How are there articles on MyBroadband exposing shady business practices by Evetech but this place is far more shady?
I mean, just look at the complaints on HelloPeter. It's not an isolated incident.

As recent as 15 March 2022:
I have order items on 4 Jan 2022, On 25 Jan I reached out to them asking about my order, I was informed that the supplier is out of stock and they will refund me. It have been 2 months, and no refund yet, They not responding on their email, and also not answering their phones

This place needs to shut down and investigated

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
Yup, they're arguably worse than Evetech which is saying something.

b1scu1t

Bought from them few times over the years and it went ok. But seems something is going downhill over there. I wouldn't be surprised if they're pocketing money as much as possible and getting ready to cut and run:unsure:

b1scu1t

131 one/two star reviews just in 2022:oops:
Most are saying the pretty much the same thing - no delivery, refunds or communication. How much money are these people pocketing?!:eek:

wonduhboy

I wish I had done my due diligence on them before ordering... plenty of articles on MYBB once I looked.
Will give it a few days to see if they deliver.

I do see they give their physical address in Florida - has anyone actually gone round there?

b1scu1t

I wish I had done my due diligence on them before ordering... plenty of articles on MYBB once I looked.
Will give it a few days to see if they deliver.

I do see they give their physical address in Florida - has anyone actually gone round there?
There's a bunch of stuff posted on Carbonite about them.
I ordered a few times before and it went ok so obviously you don't expect it all to have gone backwards this badly in like 1.5 years.

This guy that posted on 4 Feb 2022 did go there and it doesn't sound like a very nice place.

Annotation 2022-03-16 151551.png

Lupus

Honorary Master
I ordered a few times before and it went ok so obviously you don't expect it all to have gone backwards this badly in like 1.5 years.

This guy that posted on 4 Feb 2022 did go there and it doesn't sound like a very nice place.

View attachment 1271156
That thread is gone by the looks of it.

wonduhboy

View attachment 1271156

Sounds like a credit card recharge is less painful.

b1scu1t

Unfortunately I didn't pay with CC:confused: You never expect something like this especially being a returning customer...

What's very concerning is if the 130+ HelloPeter complaints in just 2022 were orders in which funds were transferred and the orders averaged only R750, these guys already pocketed just under R100k:oops:
And they're still taking in new orders along with simply ignoring any attempts to contact them...

shellcrasher

I got scammed by these people too. On another board I saw a lady had a "pending" refund of R60k that she'll eventually need to part from. I think PC Link Shop is priming themselves to run off with millions.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
• RMB Private Bank:) Temp credit of R9995.00 paid to card a/c..3900 for disputed tran @Pc Link Compute. Queries?Call no. on back of card. 1Apr 11:05

Done finally getting my cash back

shabs.

They simply pocket the money and either ignore you when you email them or say they'll follow up and revert back to you, which they never do.

How are there articles on MyBroadband exposing shady business practices by Evetech but this place is far more shady?
I mean, just look at the complaints on HelloPeter. It's not an isolated incident.

Money Stolen . Avoid at all cost. No telephone number to contact. No response to emails. where to report online fraud? 3 months sitting with my money and no response.

Money Stolen . Avoid at all cost. No telephone number to contact. No response to emails. where to report online fraud? 3 months sitting with my money and no response.

Yup, they're arguably worse than Evetech which is saying something.

View attachment 1271156

I got scammed by these people too. On another board I saw a lady had a "pending" refund of R60k that she'll eventually need to part from. I think PC Link Shop is priming themselves to run off with millions.

131 one/two star reviews just in 2022:oops:
Most are saying the pretty much the same thing - no delivery, refunds or communication. How much money are these people pocketing?!:eek:

Unfortunately I didn't pay with CC:confused: You never expect something like this especially being a returning customer...

What's very concerning is if the 130+ HelloPeter complaints in just 2022 were orders in which funds were transferred and the orders averaged only R750, these guys already pocketed just under R100k:oops:
And they're still taking in new orders along with simply ignoring any attempts to contact them...

now05ster

Expert Member
You will be banned if you carry on like this. We get it. Trust me.

Enzo Matrix

Honorary Master
I need more info on this.

Did you contact them via phone and email? How long have they been sitting with your money and lastly, did you get any response from them?
Very odd post this. The user joined in 2014 and only posted now. Very odd

Gnome

Executive Member
Isn't this the same area that "sybaritic" used to be at?
Is it maybe the same person?
That guy was dodge AF, so wouldn't surprise me if he started yet another "enterprise" after his previous failure

RyanPCMR

Expert Member
Just posted in another thread about this unfortunate demise of this tech site that I have used successfully in the past (2 years ago) but now their sites are both offline! :unsure:

Recently got some excellent after sales support though from Evetech on my PSU RMA so at least there are still some credible sites out there. :)

Lupus

Honorary Master
Just posted in another thread about this unfortunate demise of this tech site that I have used successfully in the past (2 years ago) but now their sites are both offline! :unsure:

Recently got some excellent after sales support though from Evetech on my PSU RMA so at least there are still some credible sites out there. :)
Wow yet most here would say Evetech isn't credible.