PC Link Computers

werfie

Expert Member
Have you tried making use of the "Communication" tab on your order? Last time I got very quick responses there.

Suspect99

Executive Member
I opened a ticket on the 1st Feb.
This was their response. Today 5th March. Pathetic

1614939663896.png

AJcK

I ordered a very expensive gaming laptop on their website. They delivered a substandard laptop, that I returned the next day. I am battling to get my money back from them...- they keep on telling me that I will be refunded by given dates....the dates pass...I am still waiting for my refund. I wouldn't recommend them....u cant call their offices and their response on email and website is poor.
Damn at least you had some sort of response, I got nothing for my order, and seems my account has been deleted. These guys are wasted now - time to end their business!!

georgelza

oh f... I ordered some SAS->SATA cables from them today,
emailed them, asking to put order on Pause so that I can add a second cable to the order, but no response,
Was starting to wonder... as I could not find any telephone number anywhere on their site.

suddenly have a sinking feeling.

G

darkevil

oh f... I ordered some SAS->SATA cables from them today,
emailed them, asking to put order on Pause so that I can add a second cable to the order, but no response,
Was starting to wonder... as I could not find any telephone number anywhere on their site.

suddenly have a sinking feeling.

G
I received the goods I ordered. Had to send loads of e-mails....with no help and by the Power of Greyskull I managed to get an answer. Told them not to deliver I will fetch the goods. Will NEVER DEAL with them again EVER. Its a nightmare dealing with them. Even if the item is double the price elsewhere u will have peace of mind. LET THE BUYER BEWARE.

georgelza

... really hope it does not take that long... as this is time critical for me.
... I don't have the option to collect as I'm down in the Eastern Cape at the moment.
G

georgelza

I honestly hate this habit of online stores taking orders these days without having stock on hand.
G

charmaineno

I do not know of one peroson who received goods that they ordered from them recently. Are they closing down?

ECape

Absolute incredible service and price:
Ordered 4 x 200AH (63kg each) batteries on the Thursday.
Delivered in PE on Monday.
Impressive.
Well done PC Link Computers.

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master
So I had no issues with my items from pclinkshop.co.za. In fact, I was shocked to see that they reply to email after having read this thread. But I did opt for pickup this round and not delivery as per previous run...

aj81

Did you guys come right here? We just ordered some stuff from this company a week ago and no response. Opened a ticket this morning.:(

Suspect99

Executive Member
Did you guys come right here? We just ordered some stuff from this company a week ago and no response. Opened a ticket this morning.:(
Nope still waiting for my order from PClinkshop.com from the 9th Dec 2020

Mondinos

PC link computers is dropping the ball big time. Their communication during order is horrendous and useless.
Product ordered in February 2021, been delayed twice and received notification this morning moved again to early June 2021 ????

Time to pull out and hope for some competence with other channels.

HendrikvN

Good luck, still waiting for a PC Link refund from order placed 5 months ago. So no product, no refund and no response(Except automated). Also lots of customs excuses initially.

PhireSide

Honorary Master
Nope still waiting for my order from PClinkshop.com from the 9th Dec 2020
I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news but I suspect that site (pclinkshop[dot]com) might be a scam site.

Their branding looks similar to, but not identical to pclinkshop.co.za. I emailed PC Link Computers on Friday and advised them that I suspect that it is a scam site using their name, but haven't had a response yet:

1625479675056.png

Lupus

Honorary Master
I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news but I suspect that site (pclinkshop[dot]com) might be a scam site.

Their branding looks similar to, but not identical to pclinkshop.co.za. I emailed PC Link Computers on Friday and advised them that I suspect that it is a scam site using their name, but haven't had a response yet:

View attachment 1101261
Looking at their explanation, the .com might be their dropship website? Cause the things you can get on there are generally imported.

Suspect99

Executive Member

View attachment 1101261
PClinkshop.com is their drop shipping service, .co.za is their local site. Its the same guys.
I am still waiting for my order, they have now told me 3 weeks ago that they can't deliver and will refund me. I'm still waiting for the refund