"Pedo guy" is a common South African insult - Elon Musk

itsme2

Elon is only South African when it suits him. Pedo guy isn't at all a saying here. Never ever heard it.
Hope people see through Elon's shill one day

elf_lord_ZC5

Expert Member
Was frequently used on ZAnet, Shadowfire and Blabbernet. In the IRC days. You guys that deny it was probably never tech savvy back then.
Did not have bandwidth to hang out on IRC then, Telkom charged by the minute, then, not, by data used, and have no reason to do so now.

Chris_the_Brit

High Tory
The only phrase I heard at high school around paedophiles was when one was described as "sweating as much as a paedophile in a playground".

thechamp

Honorary Master
Elon is only South African when it suits him. Pedo guy isn't at all a saying here. Never ever heard it.
Hope people see through Elon's shill one day
Part time South African? It's fashionable like that, plenty of them here, you should hear how they talk about locals.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
I suggest we start using Pedi guy as an insult, in honor of the PIC

r00igev@@r

Expert Member
The guy threatened to shove a submarine up the Elon's backside without vaseline. How would you respond?
Methinks the #p**$ is in it for the money.

Jola

Honorary Master
Was frequently used on ZAnet, Shadowfire and Blabbernet. In the IRC days. You guys that deny it was probably never tech savvy back then.

That may well be what Musk is referring to, it is a long time since he was around in SA.

Cray

Honorary Master
The guy threatened to shove a submarine up the Elon's backside without vaseline. How would you respond?
Source...?

Edit NM -thanks Supersunbird

Last edited:

supersunbird

Honorary Master
"Just trying to help, leave my backside out of it you fool"

Or if he wanted to be South African: "Tsek, jou naai"