'People are going to die' - Doctors forced to choose who to save as Covid-19 third wave batters Gauteng

rambo919

Honorary Master
Build a bridge and get over it...I wasn't even referring to you. Not EVERY comment I make is in relation to you. That's some serious delusion of grandeur right there.

Off you go, back to your corner.
What makes you think I thought that was specifically about me?

JohnStarr

Executive Member
Yes and? If they refer to it as a flu.... why would they be willing to catch it just to prove their point and to make you happy?

And have you perhaps considered that some of them are more scared of government quarantine centers or lack of proper treatment than the virus itself?
You're missing the point...they are taking away from the seriousness of the virus. Quarantine centers are not around. We have none in Port Elizabeth. It's hospitals or home. So that's moot.
Taking away the seriousness of the illness makes people complacent, which leads them to taking chances they normally wouldn't. Which causes numbers to spike which leads to harder lockdowns.
Stick with me here...

rambo919

Honorary Master
The mRNA in the vaccine only last 2 or 3 days in your body and the proteins that get produced are completely annihilated by the antibodies that your body creates as a defense within a few weeks.

The end.

The only "long term effect" is the memory your body has of how to recognize and fight the spike protein, which is exactly what we want.
Actually no..... it has been altered to stay in your body for closer to 3 years than 3 days last I checked. The spike proteins do not stop being created which is why it is found in the ENTIRE body and leads to complications.

JohnStarr

Executive Member
Actually I told you everyone was being brainwashed.... some just notice it happening

I can understand your head in the sand point of view.... doesn't mean your bravado actually does what you think it does. It's the same as "I am drinking dirty water, I believe it won't make me sick so I will be fine".

Your answers held no water, you did nothing to convince me.

Yes.... very mature..... you seem rather obsessed with this topic though.....
No, but again it was not the answer you were looking for, so you broadened the scope of your answer. If it's not me, then it has to be everyone.
If I said I DID see the conspiracy, then I'd be welcomed into your club of 1. I use this as an example. My answers held water, but you're not someone who considers anyone else's viewpoint while throwing your toys because people won't accept yours.

The mature part...easiest way to trigger you again. I should have said: I need to shoot off to finish something, but I am sure you're going to come out with the kids gloves on with that fighting spirit of yours. Have at 'em.

rambo919

Honorary Master
You're missing the point...they are taking away from the seriousness of the virus. Quarantine centers are not around. We have none in Port Elizabeth. It's hospitals or home. So that's moot.
Taking away the seriousness of the illness makes people complacent, which leads them to taking chances they normally wouldn't. Which causes numbers to spike which leads to harder lockdowns.
Stick with me here...
Yes and? They believe you are overblowing the seriousness and you believe they are undeblowing it.... your fearmongering is done so that in your mind their fear mongering can be countered.... this is a self-feeding cycle.

Charlesjjm

It's going to take at least 3 identically declining seasons to convince me of anything....

EDIT: the alternative explanation is immunity is rising with or without vaccines.
EDIT2: or that the prophylactic properties of the vaccines are in action..... there are other prophylactics which are dirt cheap so no one wants to give them publicity.

Your side is the overly emotionalist one, I am just on the other side of caution of the creeping global police state.
I thank the Lord for 2 things:

1. You are not in any position to have to make decisions for others. Therefore, whether you are convinced or not, is irrelevant.
2. We are in no way related or even friends IRL. Otherwise, I'd change my name and number immediately.

rambo919

Honorary Master
No, but again it was not the answer you were looking for, so you broadened the scope of your answer. If it's not me, then it has to be everyone.
If I said I DID see the conspiracy, then I'd be welcomed into your club of 1. I use this as an example. My answers held water, but you're not someone who considers anyone else's viewpoint while throwing your toys because people won't accept yours.
You are the one throwing toys around not me... I am not speaking to others as if I were a 16jr old girl..... it's wierd.... stop.

I considered your viewpoint but it holds no objective water.... better?

The mature part...easiest way to trigger you again. I should have said: I need to shoot off to finish something, but I am sure you're going to come out with the kids gloves on with that fighting spirit of yours. Have at 'em.
Again.... I am not upset... I am puzzled at your insistence that I am.

rambo919

Honorary Master
I thank the Lord for 2 things:

1. You are not in any position to have to make decisions for others. Therefore, whether you are convinced or not, is irrelevant.
2. We are in no way related or even friends IRL. Otherwise, I'd change my name and number immediately.
Yes, your kind do have a tendency to irrationally terminate decades long friendships over something like this..... almost as if it were a religion.....

tetrasect

Expert Member
Actually no..... it has been altered to stay in your body for closer to 3 years than 3 days last I checked. The spike proteins do not stop being created which is why it is found in the ENTIRE body and leads to complications.

I'd like to see your sources for this (not facebook memes) because this is just plan false.

The mRNA that instructs cells to create the spike protein is broken down by the cell shortly after the protein is synthesized.

The mRNA can only instruct anything as long as it is there, and as it breaks down within 2 or 3 days, no further spike proteins are produced.

JohnStarr

Executive Member
You are the one throwing toys around not me... I am not speaking to others as if I were a 16jr old girl..... it's wierd.... stop.

I considered your viewpoint but it holds no objective water.... better?

Again.... I am not upset... I am puzzled at your insistence that I am.
It holds no candle to your narrative you want to believe. Better? Anyways, this "debate" with a tin hat is old now. Signing off.

Could you perhaps ignore me now? Taking the easy way out...

JohnStarr

Executive Member
Yes and? They believe you are overblowing the seriousness and you believe they are undeblowing it.... your fearmongering is done so that in your mind their fear mongering can be countered.... this is a self-feeding cycle.
Are you a lush? Or unable to comprehend what I am saying? Undeblowing...fark. Do you even "English"? If not, don't obliterate the language please.
I am in no way undeblowing it (sic). I know the seriousness of this virus and wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Go away now and go back to your corner. Your hat awaits you along with a book on understanding.

rambo919

Honorary Master
It holds no candle to your narrative you want to believe. Better? Anyways, this "debate" with a tin hat is old now. Signing off.

Could you perhaps ignore me now? Taking the easy way out...
I am not the one that thinks passive immunity to brainwashing exists....

rambo919

Honorary Master
Are you a lush? Or unable to comprehend what I am saying? Undeblowing...fark. Do you even "English"? If not, don't obliterate the language please.
I am in no way undeblowing it (sic). I know the seriousness of this virus and wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Go away now and go back to your corner. Your hat awaits you along with a book on understanding.
What a wonderful person you must be in person.....

JohnStarr

Executive Member
I am not the one that thinks passive immunity to brainwashing exists....
Neither do I...but you do believe I do, so tin hat on, and into the corner you go. Seems everyone has a problem with you. Where does that lie...you are the common denominator.

rambo919

Honorary Master
I'd like to see your sources for this (not facebook memes) because this is just plan false.

The mRNA that instructs cells to create the spike protein is broken down by the cell shortly after the protein is synthesized.

The mRNA can only instruct anything as long as it is there, and as it breaks down within 2 or 3 days, no further spike proteins are produced.
I don't get anything from facebook.... dunno why you would assume I do. I do have a habit though of watching hours of sometimes contradictory interviews with actual experts where people are actually trying to figure this out rather than just believe what they are told to believe. I don't hold one dogmatic view on this matter other than the reactions to it are highly suspicious especially combined with the great reset obsession.

If it breaks down in 2 or three days why are there incidents of inflamed arms or chronic lightheadedness, etc for months on end for example? Why are bodies autopsied and spike proteins found in every organ of the body?

Why do you keep saying "almost as if it were a religion...." when you're the most religious MF in here? :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
Given the blind faith I witness here every day I would actually say I have a lot less of it than many.

rambo919

Honorary Master
Neither do I...but you do believe I do, so tin hat on, and into the corner you go. Seems everyone has a problem with you. Where does that lie...you are the common denominator.
You really ought to make up your mind on whether to ignore or insult me....

EDIT: you literally claim to have passive immunity and now you say you don't..... at least make up your mind what you are fighting with me about.