People are panic buying out there!

Quicks

Good for them as you bloody hell cannot trust the ANC government! All of the sudden you will not be able to buy booze, smokes and what's next? Maybe toilet paper will become non-essential?

dualmeister

Honorary Master
Was in shop earlier. People still insist on standing on top of one another :X3:

Papa Smurf

Honorary Master
why are you following these hoarders @The_Ogre ?
there will be plenty of food

only thing you need to hoard for 3 weeks is booze and ciggies

The_Ogre

Honorary Master
why are you following these hoarders @The_Ogre ?
there will be plenty of food

only thing you need to hoard for 3 weeks is booze and ciggies
Did you read, old man? I said I went to go find something to eat then saw these ridiculous queues and came back to the office. A colleague ordered each of us a chip roll from a nearby takeaway that delivers.

Papa Smurf

Honorary Master
Did you read, old man? I said I went to go find something to eat then saw these ridiculous queues and came back to the office. A colleague ordered each of us a chip roll from a nearby takeaway that delivers.
ok
it just looked like you are driving all over the place taking photos of hoarders

The_Ogre

Honorary Master
@Papa Smurf, we did our monthly shopping on Tuesday morning before I came to work. We prepped for 45 days, so no need to come out of hiding. Bread was the only reason we would have come out, but on Tuesday the wife started learning to make bread in the slow cooker, so we're sorted on that front as well

Papa Smurf

Honorary Master
Are you dumb, old man? I don't drive, you know that. Shoprite is 20m from my office.
i saw the previous pic you ate the chicken at Angry Lion again
you were doing so well in rehab, i pray for your family in the next 3 weeks coping with your anger issues. If you need counseling please message me, you have my number xx

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
I've been working here for 9 years and have never been robbed. Two weeks ago at least two guys made an attempt to lure me, but I saw through them - I'm saying at least, because I could only confirm two members who were linked.
Lure you to do what?

This is CT remember.

sand_man

Honorary Master
The process of contamination has just been sped up by a week. Absolutely nuts!! Many people travelling home to Limpopo, KZN etc further exasperating the issue nationally. This is an unmitigated disaster!

Reactions: Azg

The_Ogre

Honorary Master
i saw the previous pic you ate the chicken at Angry Lion again
you were doing so well in rehab, i pray for your family in the next 3 weeks coping with your anger issues. If you need counseling please message me, you have my number xx
I will never message you. I will rather let a donkey kick me in the nuts 500 times then deal with you.

Anyway, have you stocked up on everything? Have you planned everything because it's going to become very lonely I can imagine, being single and all. I would go out of my mind!

The_Ogre

Honorary Master
Lure you to do what?

This is CT remember.
One approached me and asked me whether I want to earn R27 airtime. The giveaway was he was smelling of liquor. I then told him, no. He left, another one appeared and told me to wait for the first guy who by now disappeared into a shop (I know the guys who run the shop).

So I told, him, I'm leaving.

Their plan was likely to get me to go with them, gun-point and rob me. Something similar happened to a colleague of mine who walked to pick something up at the post office.

Unless they prove otherwise, you need to treat anybody in CT as a threat. So be extremely vigilant.