'People laughed as robbers died' Good?

K

kingrob

I think this sentence sums it up best for me :

"People are fed up with crime and resort to killing to protect their lives and those of their loved ones."
Very sad, but that's reality is South Africa now...

Syndyre

Honorary Master
Its sad but if it stops people committing crime then ultimately it serves its purpose. The government are clearly doing nothing.

Skeptik

Banned
It's interesting to note what happens when the police and other authorities fail to do their jobs.
In Italy the 'Cosa Nostra' (Mafioso) formed as a direct result of corruption and inefficiency in their police. There are other instances of groups that sprang up too.
We are in a dangerous situation which must be addressed soon.

hj2k_x

Honorary Master
"They died slowly, we all stood and laughed.
Sounds sick, but it really reflects the attitude that the criminals have towards their victims. I am all for it. Shoot the bastards.

Syndyre

Honorary Master
Yes. I firmly believe this. I challenge anyone to form a cogent argument against it.
Don't worry, they'll try. In a more civilised society there'd be better ways of dealing with it. Unfortunately we no longer live in a civilised society in this country.

hj2k_x

Honorary Master
Don't worry, they'll try. In a more civilised society there'd be better ways of dealing with it. Unfortunately we no longer live in a civilised society in this country.
That is for sure.

Syndyre

Honorary Master
I honestly think if government can't deal with crime they should empower their citizens to deal with it themselves. I'm not talking about vigilantism but if someone is for example breaking into my house and already committing a crime why should I not have the legal right to blow him away? Change the law to allow this kind of action and scrap the ridiculous gun laws that essentially try and prevent people from owning them in the first place and watch how quickly crime drops.

hj2k_x

Honorary Master
I honestly think if government can't deal with crime they should empower their citizens to deal with it themselves. I'm not talking about vigilantism but if someone is for example breaking into my house and already committing a crime why should I not have the legal right to blow him away? Change the law to allow this kind of action and scrap the ridiculous gun laws that essentially try and prevent people from owning them in the first place and watch how quickly crime drops.
More agreement from my side.

hj2k_x

Honorary Master
Hehe, could be good. We have one fundamental issue covered already...

Suprised we have not been shot down yet...

Datura

Captain Faptastic
I wish I could have made your day with some half ar$ed argument but I agree with you guys. Sad but true!