Petrol price to rise by 43c/l

xrapidx

Honorary Master
OMF.. hopefully the damn panel beater is done with my car by Wednesday...

vespax

Expert Member
Eish... we'd better stock up on vaseline... :(

so glad I got a fuel-saving scooter :D
Thinking of vasaline...

Talking to a buddy of mine that just came back from a visit to Zim, he said all you can really buy in the stores there is vaseline! :sick: Guess we know where to get some cheap stuff. 1 bread = Lotsa vaseline. ;)

LandyMan

Honorary Master
When I saw the headline I started looking for a more economical car straight away ... there goes the Hummer :(

mercurial

MyBB Legend
are you fing kidding me? this is f*****g ridiculous! how much more of our money is america going to suck out of us!!!? the flippin oil price rises every bloody day(and opec doesn't give a ****) and as a result, we have to pay a sh1tload extra for petrol. we should bloody boycott this crap. they make so much money already, but it's never enough for them. they always want more. :mad:

vespax

Expert Member
are you fing kidding me? this is f*****g ridiculous! how much more of our money is america going to suck out of us!!!? the flippin oil price rises every bloody day(and opec doesn't give a ****) and as a result, we have to pay a sh1tload extra for petrol. we should bloody boycott this crap. they make so much money already, but it's never enough for them. they always want more. :mad:
Go ahead and boycott them. We all should stop using their products. ;)

mercurial

MyBB Legend
As always it's America's fault :rolleyes:

Still 43c :eek:
well ya since they have all the oil under their control i think it's pretty much their fault. they are the only ones benefitting from the ridiculously high oil prices.

semiautomatix

Honorary Master
So... we can't fly to our holiday destination and we can't drive to our holiday destination? :D

semiautomatix

Honorary Master
Braai time ppl! You can't afford the petrol/diesel for your generators! Sucks for those of you who ran out in a panic to buy them. Hehehehe *goes off to stock pile on briquettes and candles*