Photos Of How People Will Look Like in 2100

Nick333

Honorary Master
"Scientists have discovered how people will look like in 2100".

Lekker kief.

thestaggy

Honorary Master
Well young kids already have weak hand muscles because of early access to phones and tablets.

A new review from the Heart of England Foundation NHS Trust reports that kids are coming into classrooms ill-prepared for writing and other activities that require finger muscle strength.

The British pediatric doctors behind the report point the blame on technology — and the lack of traditional activities young children often do, such as stringing beads, coloring, and other pastimes.

“Children coming into school are being given a pencil but are increasingly not be able to hold it because they don’t have the fundamental movement skills,” Sally Payne, PhD, the head pediatric occupational therapist with the Heart of England foundation NHS Trust, told The Guardian.

Payne points to the swap from Tinkertoys to tablets for this loss of fine motor skills.

“It’s easier to give a child an iPad than encouraging them to do muscle-building play, such as building blocks, cutting and sticking, or pulling toys and ropes,” she said. “Because of this, they’re not developing the underlying foundation skills they need to grip and hold a pencil.”

saor

Honorary Master
A company has created a 3D model of a future human, based on some of these scientific predictions - and the result is truly horrifying.
Yeah, except in 2100 that'll be normal and we'll all still find each other attractive & wanna get up in in dat; that's how evolution works baby.

The Trutherizer

Expert Member
Not me. I like to spend as little time as possible on my phone. And my hands are freakishly strong. Y'all can make your own sub-species.