Pick an Option

awvince

Expert Member
Depends on the nature of the illness, I usually wait if it is something like a flu or cold.

Do you go to the chemist or herbalist before going to the doctor?

KT-B

Honorary Master
Just like you, it depends on the illness. But yes - most things I get from the chemist first as I generally know what is required (past experiences).

Egg on your toast or next to your toast ?

awvince

Expert Member
Egg causes an involuntary action of stomach spasm that release all that lies within the bowels, so that's a hard pass and no.

Would you rather be vomiting or have the runs?

KT-B

Honorary Master
Tough call. Depends on how bad the runs are. Think vomiting would be preferable.

Aircon or fan ?

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
Is that a trick question? Ad blocker. :p

Add blocker for unobtrusive adds (e.g. forum top banner, though it's actually difficult to whitelist a subdomain...)?

KT-B

Honorary Master
I do use Ad Blocker. Except it seems to have switched off - I can see Vox banners on either side of the screen now

Alcohol with a mixer or straight ?

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
I do use Ad Blocker. Except it seems to have switched off - I can see Vox banners on either side of the screen now

Alcohol with a mixer or straight ?
That depends on the alcohol and whether I am trying to get a bit drunk. For example I would usually mix brandy if it's cheap, but wouldn't if it's a better one, and wouldn't mix, beer, wine, schnaps, etc.
So would say usually straight.

Are you busy drinking? :p

KT-B

Honorary Master
That depends on the alcohol and whether I am trying to get a bit drunk. For example I would usually mix brandy if it's cheap, but wouldn't if it's a better one, and wouldn't mix, beer, wine, schnaps, etc.
So would say usually straight.

Are you busy drinking? :p
Very limited in options. But yes - I was lol.

If you wake up very tired, and have some free time in your day, do you take a nap or just go straight through till night time ?

awvince

Expert Member
Actually depends, if i can't keep my eyes open, I'll take a nap otherwise push thru.

Tennis biscuits or Marie biscuits

KT-B

Honorary Master
I like both but let's say marie. I like to nibble the edge off first then eat the round bit that is left.

If you had no power - would you shower in the dark or wait till it got lighter ?