Pick an Option

KT-B

Honorary Master
It depends on whether the danger was in the water or not. Assuming that it isn't - I would jump in the water. I don't run fast any more.

Do you try and understand people's motivations - or do you just accept what they do and say ?

DaVincee Muhammed

I they are not hurting someone and can leave them do what they want and I accept that. Otherwise we must be careful and always question them motives.

Are you scared of some people or does their words not hurt you?

KT-B

Honorary Master
lol spectacles - I cannot put anything in my eyes. Even drops are a challenge

Socks or slippers on a cold night ?

KT-B

Honorary Master
For my laptop, a backpack definitely.

If you are a little cold - do you tough it out or go and get something to make you warmer ?

awvince

Expert Member
For my laptop, a backpack definitely.

If you are a little cold - do you tough it out or go and get something to make you warmer ?
Depends on how interesting the task is that I am busy with, most likely get something to stay warm.

Would live in hammock in a jungle or an igloo in Antarctica for a week?

KT-B

Honorary Master
Hammock in a jungle - I really don't do that cold. I would have to find a way to avoid all the insects though.

If a cat meows - do you meow back or ask it what it wants ?

awvince

Expert Member
Hammock in a jungle - I really don't do that cold. I would have to find a way to avoid all the insects though.

If a cat meows - do you meow back or ask it what it wants ?
Nothing, i got used to the meows. They all over the complex.

Do you use the elevator or the stairs when going up one floor?

KT-B

Honorary Master
It depends on what the stairs look like and what I am wearing. Long skirts and high heels don't like stairs very much. Takkies or flat shoes and I will use the stairs. Though often I am carrying a lot - so then stairs again are not suggested.
At this one client I have no choice - there is no lift. And they are narrow, spiral stairs.

Do you eat cooked porridge or cereal ?

KT-B

Honorary Master
I like eggs and mushrooms and tomato. But will eat cereal

When your alarm goes off - do you get up immediately or wait for second alarm (snooze) ?

KT-B

Honorary Master
Water is a luxury - and not sure how well it works. And I will keep my other thoughts to myself. T-Paper it is

If you drank - would you reserve it for evenings or anytime after lunch ?

KT-B

Honorary Master
I think I would choose China - just not spending all the time in the cities. It is a beautiful country and I would see lots of temples and historical places.

Would you travel around the world in a yacht? Or just fly ?