Pinelands EMS Vaccination Site - Cape Town

Deep Zero

Went this morning. Organised, efficient and professional. Can definitely recommend.
Thanks.

Deep Zero

Sorry was too early in the morning for me. Will sort you out if we get boosters! :popcorn::coffee:

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
So, in light of the announcement today, can I bring my two leeches lovely children who still live at home sponging off me who love me too much to want to move out to be vaccinated even though the EVDS site still says 'f off you're under 35' ?

@medicnick83

medicnick83

Paramedic
They not allowing under 35's to register on the site yet...
Apparently they don't need to pre-register?
Still got J & J vaccines?

We still have yes but please register them tomorrow before coming - it will just make life easier - we should be able to do it here, but if you have done it before hand, it's just going to make everyones life so much easier.

So, in light of the announcement today, can I bring my two leeches lovely children who still live at home sponging off me who love me too much to want to move out to be vaccinated even though the EVDS site still says 'f off you're under 35' ?

@medicnick83

It should be updated TOMORROW - so check early in the AM, register those 'lovely' kids - then come through.

EMAM

Honorary Master
We still have yes but please register them tomorrow before coming - it will just make life easier - we should be able to do it here, but if you have done it before hand, it's just going to make everyones life so much easier.

It should be updated TOMORROW - so check early in the AM, register those 'lovely' kids - then come through.
Ok cool
Will check in the morning....she is already gracing me with her presence tomorrow morning, so I might come past.....

Will
Bring
Food!!!

medicnick83

Paramedic
Ok cool
Will check in the morning....she is already gracing me with her presence tomorrow morning, so I might come past.....

Will
Bring
Food!!!

LOL! Just ask for me ;) Biltong is accepted too! hahaha.