Pitbull's guide to the Gräfenberg spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

killadoob

Honorary Master
Not really pitbull, not everyone knows how to screw the first time, the problem is if nobody tells a man he is doing this wrong or that wrong he will keep doing it because he has not heard a complaint.

So by keeping quite your actually doing more harm than saying do it this way or that way its better.

There is an easy to way to fix it, you just say i like it like this or i like it like that, you don't say no your doing wrong do it this way :p, its all about the way you word stuff.

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
MH

Be honest, how would you feel if a woman pointed out your lack of knowledge ?
It's something you need to take the time and study. Most things work for most woman and build it from there. Only then can you start openning up the door and discuss these things with your partner.

No use arriving for a rugby match but you have no idea how the game works. That is just silly :D
Yeah I tried giving a few pointers, but it was taken as me being nasty instead of genuinely trying to make our love life enjoyable!
In my beginning days I had 'things' pointed out and suggestions made ... I love sex so I took it in my stride because I knew if I listened, it would help me in the long run, which it did. Even these days, some women like things a certain way and I don't mind in the slightest if she gives pointers.

Pitbull

Verboten
O and another thing guys :D

Pls don't get in bed at night and expect to get nookie. Start from the morning already, make sexy remarks at your wife/GF what ever. Send her inviting and juicy e-mails during the day and set the mood for when you get home. Don't just do your normal thing you do every day and expect some action when you get to bed. Work on it, some days work on it for a day or 2 it will come :) I do it often and get exactly what I want when I want it.

I thought it died down once I got married but later realised why. We get to a point where we as men just expect it to happen with out any real effort. Once I realised the problem I have been very lucky ;)

Mila

Honorary Master

Pls don't get in bed at night and expect to get nookie. Start from the morning already, make sexy remarks at your wife/GF what ever. Send her inviting and juicy e-mails during the day and set the mood for when you get home. Don't just do your normal thing you do every day and expect some action when you get to bed. Work on it, some days work on it for a day or 2 it will come :) I do it often and get exactly what I want when I want it.

I thought it died down once I got married but later realised why. We get to a point where we as men just expect it to happen with out any real effort. Once I realised the problem I have been very lucky ;)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Pitbull for President!!!!!!!

RichardG

Honorary Master
I dated someone who had NO IDEA what he was doing ... it got to the point where sex was more a chore than anything else, no no no no ... seriously, people need to learn! sex is honestly an investment, the more comfortable you are asking questions and trying new things, the more reward you're going to end up getting!
Yeah :)

RichardG

Honorary Master

Glad you started this forum - We are learning a lot from you Pitbull you more experienced than what I am.

Pitbull

Verboten
Glad you started this forum - We are learning a lot from you Pitbull you more experienced than what I am.
Only sharing personal experiences. Best to take from it and build your own. But it helps :)

skoob

Executive Member

now that is very good advice for the guys.:D

DJ...

Banned
One would make a fortune if you opened a parlour to do just that. Giving a woman an Orgasm. My wife would obviously not approve of such a venture but if by some remote chance I get devorced someday or what ever parts our ways, I'll open such a parlour.

"Dr Pleasure" or something. No sex, just helping woman to get rid of that built up sexual tension and I'll make a killing doing it.

Do you guys know that about 60-70 % of woman have never experienced an orgasm :eek:

Males have a 100% success rate with theirs :D
Pitbull, that's called a brothel...

Pitbull

Verboten
Thank you Mod for the title change :)

Much appreciated, and I appologize if I have offended anyone with the title, it was not my intention :(

RichardG

Honorary Master

Much appreciated, and I appologize if I have offended anyone with the title, it was not my intention :(

There are youngsters looking at the thread at the moment and one of them contacted me via Skype - FEELS so guilty

DJ...

Banned

Yes, now it's suitably subtle enough for people to click on and be shocked, instead of being shocked from the outset. Somehow I doubt the issue at hand was ever the title, but rather the content...

Mila

Honorary Master
People are much to sensitive, who saw the movie on mnet sunday.....if that is only restricted to 16 this is pg 8 stuff....

Pitbull

Verboten
Yes, now it's suitably subtle enough for people to click on and be shocked, instead of being shocked from the outset. Somehow I doubt the issue at hand was ever the title, but rather the content...
Well this is the internet. They should rather read it in this thread than anywhere else imho. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.