Pitbulls turn on their Phoenix family - mom, dad and son attacked

schumi

Honorary Master
Durban - A Phoenix family is in recovery after coming under attack from their pair of pitbulls on Thursday night.
KZN VIP Medics who responded to the call for medical assistance, said that a mother, father and their 11-year-old son were attacked by their male and female pitbull in Sportpark, Phoenix.
It is believed that the family were returning home from a visit with their grandmother when the incident happened.
“The 11-year-old son entered the premises first, while the father was locking the driveway gate. He suddenly heard his son screaming in the yard. As he ran towards his son he saw their one year old male pitbull viciously attacking the boy,” a statement by KZN VIP Medics said.

More at: https://www.iol.co.za/news/south-af...attacked-66ffc8bf-5b42-42ee-b8be-1355bc39b00c

rietrot

Honorary Master
I bet the yard is way to small
The dog are frustrated and never get out.
The boy startled the dog in the dark.

You need to be somewhat careful here with most big guard dogs. I used to call the the dog as I enter the premises. You don't want to scare them into a flight or fight response.

Barbarian Conan

Expert Member
I never want to own a power breed dog. One day they get tired of my **** and attempt to eat me.

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master

maumau

Honorary Master
Let me guess - no pics :mad:

B4 I'm accused of being gory - pic of the dog? Pic of the family before their attack? Pic of the house? Map of the area?