Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!

SeRpEnT

Expert Member
You should try Victor's Pizza and Pasta in Bothasig. Can say hands down best pizza I've eaten. Yes pizza perfect is good,but vics is on another level.
Tried the Cedar Spar (Bothasig) pizzas yet? Their Cedar pizza is a winner.

Sirus_the_virus

Yeah I did. Pizza are pretty good. Especially the meaty one. They aint shy with toppings. Normally we would buy 2 from other places from them we only buy 1 cause of how much food it is as well as tasy

Last edited:

Coasti

Expert Member
This weekend I made a pizza with a base from coconut flour, tastes surprisingly well and I did not get heartburn or felt bloated.

Readsalot

Expert Member
I've been using Gennaro Contaldo's recipe to practise making my own pizzas and I think I've finally gotten to the point where I'm happy with them. He would probably throw his hands in despair at the thought of me using a rolling pin to flatten out the base, but I like a really thin, crispy base and I don't have a lot of patience. My latest effort with peri chicken, pork rasher, green pepper, cherry tomatoes and cheddar cheese.

Recipe here:

[video=youtube_share;1-SJGQ2HLp8]https://youtu.be/1-SJGQ2HLp8[/video]

Aqua_lung

Honorary Master
I tried their Hawaiian and Margherita pizza. Good value but not really up to the standards I expect for a great pizza.

Last edited: