Platinum Wealth Investment Club

Thor

Honorary Master
Current Investment Club Members:
See platinum wealth forum - https://platinumwealth.co.za/forum/Thread-FAQ-questions-and-answers-about-the-club

We are in the process of starting an Investment Club. Yes, that's right. The great thing is that we would like each of you to be the founding members.

You may be thinking right now that you know nothing about stocks or investing, so you can't join. That's the beautiful thing about this investment club. We are all relative novices at investing, so we can all learn together in an Investment Club.

But you don't have enough money. No problem there either. At our first meeting we will decide on monthly payments, but they will be no more than R250 per person per month. That is about average for an investment club.

But you don't have the time? We will have one meeting per month that will last about 1' to 2 hours. Not bad, huh? You will be expected on occasion to do some stock research. We will all learn how. That may take a couple hours at first, then about a ' hour when you know what you are doing.

All the rest of the details we can figure out later. We want this to be a fun activity where we can all learn together, and, make some money in the stock market without much risk involved.

If you want to join but cannot make the meeting for other reasons and location, we will get you the minutes from the meeting or 2e might as well have the meeting via skype.

If you want to join the investment club please E-mail info@platinumwealth.co.za you will be added to the Platinum Wealth Whatsapp group.

Disclaimer:
If we get the numbers we will do due diligence and ensure the legal side of things are sorted. This will not be a fly by night impulse decision I am in this for the long run and expect potential prospects to be the same.
UPDATE:

Hey guys,

After a lot of thought and A LOT of work ( thanks padjakkels )
The following documents have been prepared - http://www.platinumwealth.co.za/documents/

I ask that all of you please read through them and then all discussions will happen here:
http://www.platinumwealth.co.za/forum/

So go register, it takes less than 20 seconds :)

Specifically this section: http://www.platinumwealth.co.za/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=20

Please fill in the applicable documents and E-mail them to info@platinumwealth.co.za

Looking forward guys everything is falling into place now.

Last edited:

Deadmanza

Honorary Master
Current Investment Club Members:
Thor187
Fransh
padjakkels

We are in the process of starting an Investment Club. Yes, that's right. The great thing is that we would like each of you to be the founding members.

You may be thinking right now that you know nothing about stocks or investing, so you can't join. That's the beautiful thing about this investment club. We are all relative novices at investing, so we can all learn together in an Investment Club.

But you don't have enough money. No problem there either. At our first meeting we will decide on monthly payments, but they will be no more than R250 per person per month. That is about average for an investment club.

But you don't have the time? We will have one meeting per month that will last about 1' to 2 hours. Not bad, huh? You will be expected on occasion to do some stock research. We will all learn how. That may take a couple hours at first, then about a ' hour when you know what you are doing.

All the rest of the details we can figure out later. We want this to be a fun activity where we can all learn together, and, make some money in the stock market without much risk involved.

If you want to join but cannot make the meeting for other reasons and location, we will get you the minutes from the meeting or 2e might as well have the meeting via skype.

If you want to join the investment club please E-mail info@platinumwealth.co.za you will be added to the Platinum Wealth Whatsapp group.
I am in JHB but am keen.

Hamster

Resident Rodent
Yes, majority rules.
And if I feel the majority decision is not something I want, how do I get out? What's the notice period and what do I get out? The current value at the time of resigning?

Will you guys post the application form with T&C's in this thread once you have it? Think that will answer a lot of questions.

Thor

Honorary Master
I like steak and chips :mad:

So how will this work - majority rules?
I got you sorted:

7b4d79c3-e20d-4559-9926-1e4db0b0d499.jpg

@akescpt

I am busy with the math side of things everyone will be entailed to the wealth proportionally regarding signing rights if I can get enough people aiming for 20 max ( for the starting "board" ) then we can decide after the first couple meetings I will be automatically included :p

And then after this lets say 5 years down the line there are more people that want to join, the orginal starting group that we are getting together here now will be the "majority weighted vote".

I am now just busy working on the math for how wealth will be distributed if X years from now Y people join etc.

I am still very noob hence why I am so excited.

Thor

Honorary Master
And if I feel the majority decision is not something I want, how do I get out? What's the notice period and what do I get out? The current value at the time of resigning?

Will you guys post the application form with T&C's in this thread once you have it? Think that will answer a lot of questions.
Definitely.

padjakkels

That will be included in the partnership agreement, we will discuss it before the agreement is drawn up, according to the majority consensus. If you don't agree with the final agreement, then you don't have to join. But it might be interesting to go through the whole process.

akescpt

Honorary Master
add me so long. although you have cleared up the 'who controls the millions?' questions. how do we ensure no on can just run with the money?

padjakkels

add me so long. although you have cleared up the 'who controls the millions?' questions. how do we ensure no on can just run with the money?
One can add it into the agreement that money may only be withdrawn when the majority agreed to it and signed minutes of the decision. The signing partners may be held personal responsibility, etc. So all the partners will have all the information about the other partners...etc.