cfilorux

Kid friendly

Meisie, kom sit by oom, en kom ons kyk 'n bietjie TV.

Last edited:

Batista

Executive Member
Epic fail, only usable between 20h00 and 05h00? @ R159/mth.

Skerminkel

Expert Member
You can fund a lot of interwebs prawns with R159/month. Tip to playboy tv: sell your material in countries where people still believe in blackberry.

dualmeister

Honorary Master
Although both Playboy TV and Private Spice are “24 hour erotic entertainment” channels, they will only be available in South Africa during the so-called “watershed period”
Maybe they should rename it to Frap Time :p

Last edited:

Lupus

Honorary Master
I don't get their logic? It's a separate channel that you are subscribing too on a device that can be password protected? So why only broadcast it in the watershed slots?

Batista

Executive Member
I don't get their logic? It's a separate channel that you are subscribing too on a device that can be password protected? So why only broadcast it in the watershed slots?
Because ppl dont care what they children watch anymore,like this is going to matter to kids, i used to sneak back into the lounge when everyone else was asleep lol
Stupid ICASA rule.

Lupus

Honorary Master
Exactly, you think I never watched Red Shoe diaries or any of the other stuff that used to come on late at night on Fridays ;-)

Shake&Bake

Party Liaison
Some divisions of the state threaten to lead us to the fruit basket and others to the laundry basket. :rolleyes:

Beri

Expert Member
And on the net it is free at any time by any one with a connection.......

Batista

Executive Member
Can we discuss the actual channel? Is it softcore or hardcore? Will there only be movies or documentaries,maybe some stand up?

vicv

Expert Member
Can we discuss the actual channel? Is it softcore or hardcore? Will there only be movies or documentaries,maybe some stand up?
I'd hazard a guess that playboy TV will be softcore and the other channel hardcore