PlayStation 4: SA December launch, price indicated

Priapus

Executive Member
17 September 2013
If it doesn't hit our stores on that day get a digital copy if you want it on release day.

No I want a hardcopy of the game. As soon as it's up for pre-order I will grab a spot.

Thanks.

P.S: I actually conceded earlier in this thread regarding to games not on next gen console - so, yea I don't know why you still arguing,.

Wall

Sports Addict
Thats for sure but then again..... The hardware is fantastic.

It is but I find it hard to justify paying that much for a gaming console. If it was closer to the R5k mark, I would have been keen.

Seriously

Honorary Master
It is but I find it hard to justify paying that much for a gaming console. If it was closer to the R5k mark, I would have been keen.

Why do people pay so much more for the extra features in cars but when it comes to electronic gadgets they just look at the primary function?

Vegeta

Executive Member
Idiots will be idiots forever. This is what you posted in response of my post
?? I admitted I made a mistake... I realized that Tander said it was "stupid" not you.
Maybe you don't understand.. I said I was in fact the dumb as$

Vegeta

Executive Member
P.S: I actually conceded earlier in this thread regarding to games not on next gen console - so, yea I don't know why you still arguing,.
Again guys I made a mistake thinking you and Seriously was the same person... ie I continued rambling like an idiot

Seriously

Honorary Master
?? I admitted I made a mistake... I realized that Tander said it was "stupid" not you.
Maybe you don't understand.. I said I was in fact the dumb as$

No sweat I misread your post and will delete mine.
Done. Now lets smile and support the gaming community!

Last edited:

noxibox

Honorary Master
Sure they're developing for the future when the XBone & PS4 will have a big install base.
We also need to distinguish between major game producers and small independents or individuals. Normal practice for consoles in the past was to set the entry barrier high, so that only those with a lot of cash could afford to make games. There were moves away from this on the current generation and it appears they're opening it up even more. Otherwise for companies like Rockstar to suddenly have more people working on Xbox One and Playstation 4 software than the total they did for the past several years on the current generation would have required them to have magicked programmers into existence. Never mind the major increase in staff costs.